PDA

View Full Version : Do you know what this is?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-08-2005, 08:53 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid157/p687e5cfaf0c4c1a7a2847c26ef234af9/f5318562.jpg

Well.....any ideas on what it is?

Ok, if you guessed it's a drop cloth to protect the furniture because we're having some painting done....you're wrong and you need to go out and get another kitty!

If you guessed it was a playground for a certain orangie boy, you're right and you win the opportunity to plant one big smoochie on the aforementioned orangie boy's head - delivered my moi of course. :D ;) :D

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid157/p94489a74e4ea09d8a2bf7a241cdd90fb/f531855e.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid157/p47579b976b405b4e8b5c5294feb9354d/f5318560.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid157/p6b336fa06808bd1d3d97667a32c75257/f531855c.jpg

And actually, in the very first picture, he is laying on the couch. You can just barely see a little lump on the right hand side. :D

slick
02-08-2005, 09:01 PM
The purrfect little playhouse. How nice of you to build one like that. I can barely see the lump so I guess I need new glasses.

big smoochie on the aforementioned orangie boy's head - delivered my moi of course
OK, I know I lost the quiz but can you plant one anyway and send me a pic please? I'll add it to the other two I have. Thanks.

So Debbie, are you going to build CJ a real house just like Peanut's?

Laura's Babies
02-08-2005, 09:03 PM
LOL!! :D I was wrong of coarse! I guessed drop cloth... What a idea... Tomorrow, I go buy a dropcloth for my babies and cover everything in my living room.. OH! What fun that'll be!!!!

kimlovescats
02-08-2005, 09:33 PM
I WAS RIGHT! We used to build those with bedspreads all over our bedrooms ... we called them Forts!!!!:D

catnapper
02-08-2005, 10:03 PM
I have one of those on a small scale - its called an unmade bed! :D Harry loves to ambush anybody by hiding in the blankets that fall over the edge of the bed. My ankles have been unsuspecting targets many times.

Of course you have a white drop cloth! LOL

catlover4ever
02-09-2005, 07:06 AM
Well I must admit that first I said they are having some painting done but I immediately changed my mind and said "kitty playground"....do I get to have you deliver a great big kiss on that orangie boy's head????
SSSSMMMMOOOOOOOOCCCCHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-09-2005, 07:28 AM
Oops, I voted for the painting job too :o :D

christa
02-09-2005, 07:33 AM
WOW!!! Spoiled kitty boy with his own kitty playground? How much fun is that?!?! LOL

I used to make tents over the couch for Josie and she just LOVED IT!!! A tent across the living room is so much better though! ;)

sirrahbed
02-09-2005, 08:09 AM
I guessed wrong...but WOW what a fort!! Wish I had a big drop cloth - but think I will haul out a big duvet cover I have and see if the kitties enjoy it!!
Great idea for fun, Debbie:D

catmandu
02-09-2005, 08:21 AM
Please,cosider that Little Orange Head ,smooched,by the Feeder,and His Found Cats,Strays and Angel Cats!

Poo
02-09-2005, 08:45 AM
yay i guessed right. Everything we do in our house usually ends up turning in to play time for my kitties :) CJ is such a cutie please give him a hug from me.

Nicki x:)

ramanth
02-09-2005, 09:13 AM
What fun!! :D

What does Peanut think? ;)

NoahsMommy
02-09-2005, 10:59 AM
What a lovely play area for our cute little orangie!!

My cats would have thought they died and gone to heaven! ;)

Catsnclay
02-09-2005, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
I have one of those on a small scale - its called an unmade bed! :D LOL

:D :D Every Saturday morning when I change the bedsheets we always play "Where's the Kitty??" All 3 actually look forward to playing. I started this a very long time ago and its been a nice routine here. As a matter of fact every morning after I get out of bed, there is always someone in bed so I can't make it!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The only time our bed gets made - with bedspread - is when company is coming over, otherwise............:eek:

RedHedd
02-09-2005, 02:07 PM
It's a Cat-A-Lump of course! :D

catcrazylady
02-09-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
I WAS RIGHT! We used to build those with bedspreads all over our bedrooms ... we called them Forts!!!!:D

That's it Kim!!! That's what we used to do as kids and I do it for the cats too!!!! I don't know why I never thought to post about the "fort playground"!! I scatter my kitchen chairs around and throw several big sheets over them and the party is on!!!:D :D :D Space a couple of chairs out and make one big fort and then make a small tunnel leading to the next couple of chairs and it is a hoot to watch all the sneak attacks and under cover andventures.:D Do this on laundry day and let them make a mess of your already dirty sheets. It's so much fun!

I can't wait to tell hubby that I'm not the only totally "cat ate up" person out there!!!:D :D :D

Great fort building Debbie! I will have to keep in mind about the WHOLE living room becoming one! Hubby will be thrilled!;) :D

CJ- you got yourself one great meowmie!!:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-10-2005, 04:39 PM
What does Peanut think? ;)

She doesn't like it because it gives CJ more spots to ambush her from. When he's not around, she likes walking on it and rolling around on it, but then he shows up again and she goes into defense mode. ;) :( :)

I don't know why I never thought to post about the "fort playground"!! I scatter my kitchen chairs around and throw several big sheets over them and the party is on!!!

We must have pictures of this!!!

The cloth has gone through various shapes and forms as it is moved around to cover different furniture, but the best part - for CJ - was that a piece of plastic was added to one end where the cloth wasn't quite long enough. Wonder what the painter thought today when he showed up and the plastic was not quite as nicely laid out as it was when he left yesterday. ;) :D

Rie Rie
02-11-2005, 01:09 PM
I thought you were getting ready to paint until I saw the cat going under it.