PDA

View Full Version : Bad, bad Mason...

Kristl
02-08-2005, 08:17 PM
I swear, if I turn my back for 1 minute...
when the internet people were here (July '04) they had to close their toolbox because Mason was trying to steal PLIERS out of it!

The other day he knocked my diamond ring down the sink drain...my dad saved it for me!

Yesterday my dad was here fixing my shower, and there goes Mason knocking little shower pieces into the sink. Oh, and trying to take off with the pliers!!!

What is it with the pliers???

kimlovescats
02-08-2005, 08:26 PM
*snicker, snicker* .... I guess it is his name ..... He figures that a Mason needs tools!!!:D

Kristl
02-08-2005, 09:07 PM
LOL, kim! Probably is just it! He's a stinker, that's for sure!

Laura's Babies
02-08-2005, 09:14 PM
Why not buy him his own pair of plires?... Can't you picture that?.....

A lady walks into the store and goes to the tool section, there she stands, looking rather confused at the pliers.. Macho sales dude walks up, "Can I help you Mam? You need pliers?"

She answers, "Yes, but I am not sure which pair I need...."

"well Mam, if you tell me what job you need them for, I perhaps can help you."

Lady, " I need them for my cat."

Salesman, "Cat? What kind of cat, metal? Wood? Iron?"

Lady, "Oh, he is a real cat and he likes pliers, keeps trying to steal all the reapirmens plires so I thought I would get him his own pair.."

Salesman, "OK Mam, and what would you CAT be using them for?"

I will leave the rest to RICHARD!!! :D

iloverat
02-08-2005, 10:53 PM
Maybe to create a better mousetrap?????

slick
02-08-2005, 11:29 PM
Laura.....you crack me up......:D :D :D ROFLMAO!!!!

Corinna
02-08-2005, 11:50 PM
Sounds like a trip to the kids toy section for a pair of plastic pliers for Mason.

catmandu
02-09-2005, 08:49 AM
Maybe,he cant open the Cat Food Container,or the Treat Jar and Mason,wants to save you,the Trouble!

Kristl
02-09-2005, 10:47 AM
You guys are funny! I wish I had taken pics of it. I'm sure there'll be a next time though!!:D