PDA

View Full Version : Love stories!!

RICHARD
02-08-2005, 06:39 PM
Since it's almost Valentine's day!!
------------------------------------

Romantic problems in cyberspace

A Jordanian man divorced his wife after discovering that she was also his virtual girlfriend.

Bakr Melhem had been flirting with a women on an internet chat room for several months.

But, when they finally met up at a bus station, in Zarqa near Amman, he recognised her as his wife Sanaa.

Bakr Melhem immediately shouted the Arabic words for 'I divorce thee' three times.

The husband had assumed the online identity of Adnan, while his wife had described herself as an unmarried Muslim lady called Jamila whose cultural interests included reading.

Jordanian news agency Petra reports when the man uttered the Islamic words, effectively ending the marriage, the woman responded by calling him 'a liar' before she fainted.

------------------------------------------------------

1. Wait a minute, will his virtual GF take him in since he's married?

2. Now that's he's divorced he can date his virtual GF.

3. Whoa, He's fighting with his wife, who is his virtual GF.

4. Since his wife has caught him cheating and he's divorced now,
He's not cheating

5. Since the husband caught his wife cheating and she's divorced, SHE'S not cheating.

:confused:

--------------------------------------------------------

Boasting conman comes unstuck

A prisoner who boasted about tricking a woman out of thousands of pounds landed in trouble when his cellmate turned out to be her husband.

The 35-year-old Serb, who was serving a three month sentence for a traffic offence, has been sentenced to an extra 18 months in prison.

He told his fellow prisoner how he had conned an Austrian woman out of almost £5,000 and had not been caught.

He had persuaded the woman to give him starting capital of £4,855 pounds for a joint venture telling her she would quadruple the money within months.

He also persuaded her to sign up for four mobile phones for their new company and then ran up phone bills of more than £2,500.

But the conman, named only as Roberto, landed himself in it when his cellmate turned out to be the woman's husband who immediately reported him to authorities.

He has now been sentenced to a further 18 months in prison and told to repay the woman the money by the county court in Vienna, Austria.

Something about love and electricity don't mix.

Most women would love you for tricking them out of thousands of pounds....

How much did this gal weigh to start with????
--------------------------------------------

Man married wrong twin

A Romanian man is demanding a divorce after finding out he married the twin sister of the woman he fell in love with.

Vladut R, from Constanta, lived for three years with his wife Monica but says he couldn't go on with the "ordeal" because he loved her sister.

The man met the "love of his life" - Elena - a few years ago during a trip to France, reports the Cuget Liber newspaper.

They were to meet up again back in Romania but the woman decided not to stay in touch after she suffered an accident and needed time to recover.

Meanwhile, Vladut met his lover's twin sister, Monica, at the seaside and thought it was the girl of his dreams.

She accepted his marriage proposal, not telling him the truth about her sister.

Now the couple, who are both dentists, have agreed about to divorce so the man can be back together with the right sister.

Something about love and twins dont' mix.....

popcornbird
02-08-2005, 07:50 PM
LOL!!!

I read the first story at another forum I came across today. TOO funny!!!! I mean...its sad, but my gosh...what a SLAP on both of their faces. No wonder they fell for each other online. They were already married to each other, and probably already in love, so when they met each other online, the guy was probably thinking..."Man...she's JUST like my wife!" The girl was probably thinking..."What a wonderful guy...just like my sweet hubby..." He he he! Both proven to be liars and cheaters...How could they NOT end up feeling ashamed and divorcing each other? :p Now they're probably both hanging their heads in shame and thinking, "WHAT DID WE DO?!?!"

Not only did they lose their significant other, but they lost their virtual internet bf/gf too. :p

Sad state of people...really. Very sad.

sirrahved
02-08-2005, 08:36 PM
What a sick, sad world we live in!

cocker_luva
02-11-2005, 03:50 PM
thats a special kind of stupid right there.

NoahsMommy
02-11-2005, 08:00 PM
Is that really all they have to do to be divorced???

Suki Wingy
02-13-2005, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by cocker_luva
thats a special kind of stupid right there. ROTFLMAO!!!! That sums it up right there!