PDA

View Full Version : Another CA dog show

Giselle
02-07-2005, 09:55 PM
There will be another dog show in Northern California. It will take place on the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds on Monterey and Tully Road in San Jose, CA. It'll start on Friday 18, 2005 and run through Monday 21, 2005. Not sure about fees or vendors. However, I do know the rings are not assigned until the 16th or so.

http://canis.infodog.com/clubs/2005123604.HTM

Anybody planning to go? I've been waiting since the end of the Golden Gate dog show:D

AmberLee
02-12-2005, 11:11 PM
It sounds interesting... I got very confused looking at the schedule. Are all the judgings going to be on Monday? Is there any agility??? I've read about agility and would love to see that, but I only noticed breeds listed at specific times.

I would love to go, but am a smidge chicken to go alone to my first dog show. :o :eek: :( :o :o

ANYBODY ELSE GOING???

Giselle
02-12-2005, 11:29 PM
Hmmm, I don't know if there will be agility:o From the judging info page it looks like this show is conformation-only. I'm pretty new to showing, so I'm not completely sure. I don't even know why it runs for four days but the judging info only states Monday's regimen.

I'm going to call my breeder and ask because I'm a bit confused myself:p :o

Giselle
02-13-2005, 07:50 PM
Okie dokie, just got off the phone and since my breeder does Pekingeses, she has no idea about the agility schedule. The dogs are judged all four days, and she has the schedule for Friday and Saturday. The Sunday schedule didn't come in yet *shrugs*. Sorry agility junkies, I don't know the schedule. If anybody else is still interested, I'll be in Ring 11 surrounded by Pekes!!!!! EEEEE!!!:p

AmberLee
02-18-2005, 12:02 AM
Which day(s) are you going? When will you be there?

Any idea about the cost yet?

Giselle
02-18-2005, 08:52 PM
Only going Saturday. Wish I could stay for the whole of the show...

I'll be there around 9-10 if there's no traffic. If there is, expect me around 10 30.

Argh, I forgot the exact fees, but it should be about 5-8$ for Children and 10-12$ for Adult. I can't tell you how excited I am!:D

AmberLee
02-19-2005, 05:29 PM
Whoops, :o

Things got away from me today. Too much to do to get to the fairgrounds. Did you have a great time, I hope?

Giselle
02-19-2005, 07:32 PM
ROTFLMAO! I've been spoiled. Since my first show was GG, I've imagined every other dog show to be just as glamorous and well constructed.....What a fool I am! LOL, ahh well...Once you get past the bathroom stink in the hallways, the cafeteria-style food the cloudy/rainy day, the "informal-ness", the dozen or something vendors, it wasn't so bad.:p As soon as you enter the halls (rings), the bad stuff was forgivable. My breeder's dog got second in class and her * got reserve winner's *. Yesterday, her dog got best puppy, so I'm okay.:)