PDA

View Full Version : ~*~ Need Your Opinion!!! ~*~

LuvGold00
02-07-2005, 08:23 PM
CHANGED TO A POLL, sorry! This will make it easier for me.. hehe ;)

I have narrowed down which new boy I want to 2 puppies. But I can't decide which one!!!!!

I would love your opinions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is Dark Blue....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/SunKissedGoldens/DarkBlue04.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/SunKissedGoldens/DarkBlue03.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/SunKissedGoldens/DarkBlue01.jpg

and Light Blue...(not the best pictures)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/SunKissedGoldens/LightBlue04.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/SunKissedGoldens/LightBlue02.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/SunKissedGoldens/LightBlue01.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/SunKissedGoldens/LightBlue03.jpg

sammy101
02-07-2005, 08:28 PM
oo jeez,you expect me to decide which one!!!:eek:
I'd take them both!!:D Theyre both adorable,but i dark blue one caught my eye;)

Lexi_Lover
02-07-2005, 08:28 PM
These is a choice all up for you, I chose Aurora;)(you helped with the name) but, I voted for L.Blue! But, like I said, its all up to you, of course it would be difficult!:p

Shelteez2
02-07-2005, 08:53 PM
I know absoulutely nothing about conf. But I chose dark blue boy.

Giselle
02-07-2005, 09:02 PM
Which one conforms to the standard better? I know there is no perfect dog, so each dog has got to have its own strengths and weaknesses. I didn't vote because I know nothing about Goldens, and because of that, I can not vote. Choosing the "cutest" would be disastrous. Do you know how each of them performs in the ring? I know some dogs who have wonderful conformation but HATE the ring. Good Luck choosing and perhaps ask the breeder for his/her honest truth.

senorita02
02-07-2005, 09:03 PM
They are equally the cutest things i have ever seen, but i was drawn to dark blue. :)

LuvGold00
02-07-2005, 09:07 PM
Giselle -

They are both to breed standard and are only 7 weeks old today, so I have no clue how they act in the ring. I know which one my breeder picked, but my other breeder friends have chosen the other one. :) Couldn't make it more difficult, huh?

Samantha Puppy
02-07-2005, 09:13 PM
Whichever one you don't take, I will. They are both absolutely precious.

KYS
02-07-2005, 09:19 PM
You might want to PM Dixieland Dancer.
I believe she not only is a trainer but I
think she shows her Goldies too.

They are both adorable, their
is no way for me to choose either. :D

Giselle
02-07-2005, 09:21 PM
LOL. I really am very very new to the show ring:o How's their gait? I'm not sure if you can tell from seven weeks, though. I know some dogs develop gay tails and don't keep a level topline as puppies but grow out of it as adults. Choosing puppies is hard, and I sure as heck could not do it for any breed other than Pekingeses.

After reviewing a bit, I seem to like Dark Blue better. I like how his hind legs are well swung back w/o looking artificial. On the other hand, it's probably just the angle of the picture.:p It's a toughie, but I definitely like the Dark Blue better after skimming through the standard.

LuvGold00
02-07-2005, 09:28 PM
Isn't it hard? I think I know which one I like better, just like getting second opinions. They both have great qualities about them, although one has a better rear angle, so I believe that will be the one.

I am going to take one more look Saturday morning before I take one home, stack them again in front of a mirror and make my final decision.

:D

BCBlondie
02-07-2005, 09:29 PM
Tough choice, but I also like the Dark Blue one... It just looks like it will grow up being closer to the standard.. *shrugs* Then again, I don't know too much about Goldens... I'm more into the herding breeds. lol

Suki Wingy
02-07-2005, 09:31 PM
I know nothing about picking golden puppies, but I sure seem to be able to spot a good adult. I haven't really come into contact w/ many, but the puppy pics I saw from the ones I thought were exelent adults looked just like these! I thought the light blue had more appeal to me.

Giselle
02-07-2005, 09:31 PM
Aw, come on :p. Which one do you like better (so far)? You can PM me if you don't want to post (since that'll probably sway the votes).:)

LabradorLover
02-07-2005, 09:35 PM
OMG! They both are adorable:D

I didn't vote because I know nothing about the breed standard ect.. I am also curious to know which one you have in mind. :)

I'd love to see more pictures!

lute
02-07-2005, 09:55 PM
OMG! they are both so cute! dunno how to choose!:D

cali
02-07-2005, 09:57 PM
from those pics I think the dark blue is the better one :p

Tollers-n-Dobes
02-07-2005, 10:09 PM
I like both, the dark blue one stands out a bit more to me though....

bckrazy
02-07-2005, 10:14 PM
I love the face on the light blue.. and his coloring ^_~

dark blue looks awesome, too! he looks like he'll be a big boy!

dogs_4_me
02-07-2005, 11:30 PM
oh my!!! Adorable puppies :D. I prefer the light blue :)

molucass
02-08-2005, 01:06 AM
I prefer the light blue boy..
Both of them are adorable though.

vinjashira
02-08-2005, 01:37 AM
the dark blue one seems a little bit better in the pictures, but you can't really make decission based on pictures can you? :D

Dixieland Dancer
02-08-2005, 09:14 AM
It is really difficult to tell from the pictures and not seeing them in person. It would be helpful to see rear shots too to tell which one has a nicer profile that way. Perhaps one is just a tad more hocky than the other? But not being able to see them in person and just going by the pictures, I choose dark blue.

I like the set of his ears better and the stop of his snout. He has a nice topline and good bone density. They both are cute but I think the dark blue one will have the nicer head when he is mature.

What do they look like when the run? I know it's hard to tell how they gait now but is one more graceful than the other? I'd be curious to know which one your breeder likes and which one you like!

I'm just envious because you get to smell that wonderful puppy breath! I miss it. :(

cyber-sibes
02-08-2005, 10:31 AM
I voted fo rthe light blue because I really like his coat shading better, but you know better about confirmation and so on. Gooood luck - what a tough choice! (But a cute one)

wolfie
02-08-2005, 12:23 PM
They're both super cute! Why don't you spend some time with both of them and pick based on personality? I'm sure one will "click" with you.

Buddy Blaze Lover
02-08-2005, 02:40 PM
They are both SO cute, but I picked lt. blue.:)

Vette
02-08-2005, 03:30 PM
Ahh! how can you pick?

keep them both. problem solved. ;) LOL

LuvGold00
02-08-2005, 05:31 PM
** Bump **

Cookiebaker
02-08-2005, 05:34 PM
i already voted before, and i chose BOTH! j/k I really like the way that the dark blue stands. But that's only personal preference. ;) They are both adorable!! :)

Corinna
02-08-2005, 05:40 PM
I like the looks of the light blue . Its hips look the best (as much as you an tellfrom pics) How do they feel ? the top line is strong looking to me.

Vermontcat
02-08-2005, 05:57 PM
I couldn't pick just one to vote for, so you should just get both of them.:)
Good luck on Saturday and post lots of photos of your new baby for us.