PDA

View Full Version : Do you get your kitties/pets Valentines Presents?

cutie_chica
02-07-2005, 08:20 PM
I was just curious who all celebrates V-day with thier pets also? Howie and I got our kitties some mice (fakes lol) and some new t-shirts...what do you guys do with your fur babies? Oh and we got Little Dude...My turtle some new plants =)

P.S. Can anyone make me a new Advatar? Mine is from when I first joined almost 3 years ago =P

Laura's Babies
02-07-2005, 08:30 PM
I got mine one of those remote controll mice Yesterday.. They and I have had a ball with it!

cutie_chica
02-07-2005, 08:32 PM
I was going to get one of the remote controled mice, but I think Princess would be scared of it..lol. She hates anything like that. Mainly remote control cars..:p

catnapper
02-07-2005, 08:34 PM
Not this year. But typically I'd buy a small gift like a new catnip toy or something.

Logan
02-08-2005, 05:47 AM
This is sort of pitiful, but I have a hard enough time senidng valentine cards to my family, plus getting something for my husband and my daughter! LOL!!! :o :o

Our Lab, Murphy, was born on Valentine's Day, so the dogs will get a treat to celebrate her 15th birthday next week. :)

catmandu
02-08-2005, 08:44 AM
The Found Cats,got More Whiskas Temptations,as JJJ3,talked me,into buying them,as we dont want,to dissapoint our Guests,if JJJ3,doesnt eat them all first.

moosmom
02-08-2005, 09:45 AM
Can't afford it this year. Besides, I get them toys and treats whenever I buy their cat food. Believe me, my cats are WAY spoiled 364 days a year!! :D