PDA

View Full Version : Happy Gotcha Day Sierra!!!!!

pitc9
02-07-2005, 07:44 PM
I am such a bad mom.... Sierra's gotcha day was Jan 21st and I forgot!!

We've had the princess for 3 years.

With my hubby living in another state & my Aunt was just given 6 months to live because of cancer... I've had a LOT on my mind.. I feel so bad.

Princess... I love you with all my heart and soul. I can truely say there is no other like you on this earth. The way you follow me into bed and know just how to curl up perfectly on my feet to keep me warm at night always make me fall asleep with a smile on my face. I don't know what I love more about you, the way you throw your head back and howl at the passing sirens.. or your back talk to me when I'm telling you you've done something bad! I know your brother and your daddy love you just as much as I do. We are all happy to have been blessed with you in our lives.

Happy Belated 3rd Gotcha Day Sierra!
~Love Mommy

KYS
02-07-2005, 07:47 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Sierra!

Lexi_Lover
02-07-2005, 07:50 PM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY SIERRA!

You sure are a pretty girl! So glad that you were adopted by your loving family! Please give her a little kiss for me!;)

tatsxxx11
02-07-2005, 07:51 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Sierra, the Princess of all time:) I got such a vivid image of you curling up with your Mommy in bed at night. What a great comfort you are to her, especially with your Daddy gone. A Mom couldn't hope for a more loving, loyal and devoted furkid than you, beautiful Sierra! I know that a lifetime of love and happy days lay ahead for you all! Lots of love, hugs and happy tail wags to you sweet girl. And please tell your Mom that I'm keeping her aunt in my thoughts and prayers. Sandra, Cody and Star

Cincy'sMom
02-07-2005, 07:55 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Princess Sierra!!!

chocolatepuppy
02-07-2005, 08:08 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Sierra! You're a very pretty girl! Sounds like you make your mommy very happy! :D

Samantha Puppy
02-07-2005, 09:30 PM
Happy belated Gotcha Day, sis-in-law! I hope your mommy's makin' it up to you! :)

Love,
Samantha

Suki Wingy
02-07-2005, 09:54 PM
HaPpY gOtChA DaY LiTtLe PrInCeSs SiErRa!!! :) :D :)

vinjashira
02-08-2005, 01:43 AM
happy gotcha day princess! :)

ramanth
02-08-2005, 08:39 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Sierra!

Your mommy should take some pictures. ;) :D

anna_66
02-08-2005, 09:01 AM
HAPPY BELATED GOTCHA DAY SIERRA!!!

You know no matter how much we foget things like this, they still love and adore us no matter what. That's the great thing about dogs, they have unconditional love for us:D

Angie I hope you all have many more great years ahead of you!

dukedogsmom
02-08-2005, 09:14 AM
Happy late Gotcha day! I'm so glad you make your mom so happy. There's not much greater than the devotion of a special dog. Maybe later we can see more pics of you?

Buddy Blaze Lover
02-08-2005, 02:42 PM
HAPPY BELATED GOTCHA DAY SIERRA!!!

You are one beautiful girl at PT, and I know you're very loved! You and Buddy are a wonderful addition to PT!:D;)

petslover
02-08-2005, 02:58 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Sierra. I am glad your in the right family now. You have a great late Gotcha Day!