PDA

View Full Version : missing PT'ers.........

carole
02-07-2005, 03:52 PM
I am just thinking about some of our PT member's I have not seen for a while, like Ally Cats Mommy, and Heinz, any clues to where they both are?

BitsyNaceyDog
02-07-2005, 04:20 PM
Sadly Heinz left a few months ago after Arthur was put to sleep. :(

Corinna
02-07-2005, 04:24 PM
I was thinking of Drakes Gaurdian and mugsy.

carole
02-07-2005, 04:45 PM
Yes I have since been told about what happened with JC, and I sincerely hope she will forgive those who upset her and come on back, she is sorely missed by many, and yes Mugsy is another, please everyone use this thread to ask about your missing PTer's and to inform anyone if they know what has happened , thanks.

carole
02-07-2005, 05:10 PM
I have just heard JC has computer problems, so hopefully she will indeed be back here soon, here's hoping.:)

cali
02-07-2005, 05:20 PM
what about primabella?

luvofallhorses
02-07-2005, 05:28 PM
what about primabella?

I haven't seen her around either.

Karen
02-07-2005, 05:45 PM
It is always smarter to email the person, and/or send them a PM letting them know they are missed - if they are having trouble with their computer, for example, their email might bounce, and that would at least be a clue!

primabella
02-07-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by cali
what about primabella?

Hey, thanks for noticing. :)
I break from PT when my school semester starts and check in occasionally.

luvofallhorses - I do still remember your sig request, I'm sorry it's taking so long. I'll try and get it done by next week for sure. :o

cali
02-07-2005, 07:15 PM
ooo k lol I was wondering where ya had disapeared to!

Jamieejo85
02-08-2005, 03:55 PM
I have not been on in a couple months..not even sure if anyone remembers me. If anyone really wants to know why, Bckrazy can tell ya. I think she was supposed to post a thread. Anyway, I probably won't be on for a long time until everything goes back to normal. I haven't even looked on here for about a month but I saw this thread, and had to comment. everyone have a great day!

Jamie

Lexi_Lover
02-08-2005, 04:10 PM
Hi,

I hope you find your pup soon!:(All the best to you!

sammy101
02-09-2005, 09:33 PM
i miss JC!I hope she comes back soon:(Last time i saw her was when Arthur{RIP} was put to sleep.and i havent seen Rottimommy on for a while either.
Jamie im sorry about losing your pups,hope they come home soon:( :(

Tollers-n-Dobes
02-09-2005, 09:37 PM
I've also noticed Rottimommy49 hasn't been on for a while:( I hope you decide to come back, Deb! I sent her a PM a while ago but I haven't gotten reply yet, I hope everything's alright...

I'm glad to see some of the other 'missing members' came by:)

lute
02-09-2005, 10:17 PM
i know Mugsy left a while ago. she had a reason for leaving, but i forgot.lol i talk to her every once in a while.

DogLover9501
02-10-2005, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Orangutango
I've also noticed Rottimommy49 hasn't been on for a while:(

Deb and I PM each other sometimes, but it's very true that she doesn't post much anymore, and I miss that too :(

Jamieejo85
02-10-2005, 01:43 PM
Thank you everyone who is thinking about me and my dogs. But I don't think I will ever see them again. It has been over a month (happened the day after Christmas), and I have just about given up. I just hope they are still alive. They both have ID tags on so if someone had found them, we would have found out by now. I just still can't believe it. Bella dies, I get Chico and am so happy, then I not only lose him but Omar too. We just do not understand how the gate got open within the couple hours that we were gone. It was definitely locked when we left. Please keep them in your thoughts and if by some miracle, I see either one of them again, you all will be the first to know. Thank you all for all of your support, it really means a lot to me.

~Jamie

Kfamr
02-10-2005, 02:25 PM
Has anyone heard for Jackie, Don, and the Schnauzers lately?
She hasn't posted in a looonnnggg while - but what about Rottie, as in Sara and Carl?! I miss Sara and her handsome boy sooo much!

Some many good "oldies" are missing from PT. :(

tikeyas_mom
02-10-2005, 02:53 PM
what about floppsyladysally? -ithink that is how you spell her name hah-

ramanth
02-10-2005, 03:00 PM
I've been thinking of Leslie (AdoreMyDogs).

luvofallhorses
02-10-2005, 03:30 PM
luvofallhorses - I do still remember your sig request, I'm sorry it's taking so long. I'll try and get it done by next week for sure

just get to it when you can I understand :D what about DappleDoxi?