PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver Pet Expo

binka_nugget
02-07-2005, 02:42 PM
It's time again for the annual Pet Expo. :D I went a couple times last year and LOVED it. Unfortunately, pets aren't allowed.

Here are the dates:
Friday, March 18, 2005 @ 4pm-9pm
Saturday, March 19, 2005 @ 10am-5pm
Sunday, March 20, 2005, 2004 @ 10am-5pm

It'll be held in downtown Vancouver at the Vancouver Convention & Exhibition Centre at Canada Place.

Here's the site (make sure you click on Vancouver :p):

http://canwestshows.com/petshow/index.htm

Anyone up for it?

slick
02-07-2005, 02:48 PM
Oh, I'm SO there! Friday's out for me but Saturday or Sunday sounds good.:)

Nomilynn
02-07-2005, 08:21 PM
yeah I couldn't go Friday but Sat or Sun sounds good :) it was great last year.

wolfsoul
02-11-2005, 12:42 PM
I'm definatly coming. I just have to figure out a way to get there lol. I will probably just take the bus. Maybe I will come up Friday and stay at your place, Ashley, and then leave on Sunday?

binka_nugget
02-11-2005, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
I'm definatly coming. I just have to figure out a way to get there lol. I will probably just take the bus. Maybe I will come up Friday and stay at your place, Ashley, and then leave on Sunday?

SURE! (Bring Jynnelle too) :D

wolfsoul
02-11-2005, 03:30 PM
Okee dokee, I'll see if I can drag her along. ;)

tikeyas_mom
02-11-2005, 03:32 PM
Asherly, i just said this to you on msn but... AHHHHHHHHHH i wanna go so bad hahahaha!!!!

wolfsoul
02-11-2005, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
Asherly, i just said this to you on msn but... AHHHHHHHHHH i wanna go so bad hahahaha!!!!
How about we split the gas and drive down, or take the bus together?

RubyMutt
02-12-2005, 12:03 AM
Sounds like fun :)

I'll check with Jen & Margaret... maybe the three of us can carpool again.

veegan
02-12-2005, 12:28 AM
ooo! sounds like a lot of fun!!! too bad the doggies arent allowed. :( but thats okay, it will still be fun! :) Im all over it baby.

sat or sun are both good for me as well.

flamepony12
02-12-2005, 12:29 AM
Ummm, I'll go, if someone takes me. :cool::D
(I wish!!)

manda_moo87
02-12-2005, 12:53 AM
I'd LOVVVEEEE to go. Don't think I can, but *maybe*. :)

slick
02-12-2005, 08:10 AM
Amanda, if you walk on the ferry, I can pick you up at the this end. Would love to meet you. :)

manda_moo87
02-12-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by slick
Amanda, if you walk on the ferry, I can pick you up at the this end. Would love to meet you. :)

Really?? :D Aw, that's so sweet of you to offer slick.
I'll mention it to my Mom and see what she says. :)

slick
02-12-2005, 12:47 PM
I've just sent you an email through Pet Talk, Amanda.

Mandy1
02-13-2005, 04:13 AM
I might be able to come- I'll see.

binka_nugget
02-13-2005, 05:06 AM
:D I can't wait! Since Sat/Sun is good for everyone, let's say Sat since Jordan and Jynnelle will be leaving on Sunday?

slick
02-13-2005, 01:08 PM
Yup, Saturday works for me. Looking forward to it. Being that it's downtown, I suggest we meet at Ashley's place then we can either drive or take transit to a skytrain station. I've got an SUV so can fit one in the front and 3 in the back.:)

Great news Mandy1. Let me know if you need a ride somewhere.

wolfsoul
02-13-2005, 07:15 PM
Since it will be spring break, I may end up staying longer than I intended lol. My aunt wants me to stay with her for a few days. So I figure...This means I can stay with Ashley longer...and then I can go to my Aunt's for like two days or something lol. I hate to leave my ratties that long though. :(

Nomilynn
02-13-2005, 08:51 PM
Saturday should be fine for me too, as long as it's not too early in the AM. I'm hoping to be getting a job and it will have me out late on Friday nights.

binka_nugget
02-14-2005, 01:47 AM
Since it will be spring break, I may end up staying longer than I intended lol. My aunt wants me to stay with her for a few days. So I figure...This means I can stay with Ashley longer...and then I can go to my Aunt's for like two days or something lol. I hate to leave my ratties that long though. :(

There's no way you can bring them? I wanna meet them! :D

I'm getting some more piercings done in spring break. Lucky you! You get to come with!

wolfsoul
02-14-2005, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by binka_nugget
There's no way you can bring them? I wanna meet them! :D

I'm getting some more piercings done in spring break. Lucky you! You get to come with!
I'd rather leave them at home than scare the crap out of them LOL. They are used to my quiet house, not Vancouver. :p

Maybe I will get some secret piercings while I'm there hehe.

cloverfdx
02-18-2005, 04:47 AM
Awww i want to come *Pouts*, one day i will get over your way.

wolfsoul
02-18-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by cloverfdx
Awww i want to come *Pouts*, one day i will get over your way.
That'd be awesome! I'd love to hear your accent. ;)

That reminds me of when an Australian basketball team came to my school, and my friend, Rachel, kept trying to talk to one because she wanted to hear his accent, but he wouldn't talk to her. So she said "I hope a dingo eats your baby!" And ran away. LOL.

Nomilynn
02-20-2005, 06:33 PM
Are we definatly planning for Saturday, then? I just want to know because I should be hearing about a job next week so I will say I can't work that day because of a previous appointment (I have to make it sound official ;)) if that's the day we are for sure working for :)

Thanks!

wolfsoul
02-20-2005, 07:08 PM
I'm planning for the Saturday. :)

cloverfdx
02-21-2005, 07:08 AM
That reminds me of when an Australian basketball team came to my school, and my friend, Rachel, kept trying to talk to one because she wanted to hear his accent, but he wouldn't talk to her. So she said "I hope a dingo eats your baby!" And ran away. LOL.
*Snort* Hehe. Nawtee Aussie boy not talking to your friend LOL.

binka_nugget
02-21-2005, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
Are we definatly planning for Saturday, then? I just want to know because I should be hearing about a job next week so I will say I can't work that day because of a previous appointment (I have to make it sound official ;)) if that's the day we are for sure working for :)

Thanks!

Yup! It's official, saturday is the day. :D

wolfsoul
03-01-2005, 11:29 PM
I don't know if I can come anymore. :( I'm so upset, I'm crying. Jynnelle's dad won't drive us, and my mother says she won't pay for my bus ride. I always said that if Jynnelle's dad couldn't drive that I would take the bus. Before she said she didn't have a problem if she only had to pay one way. But now it's suddenly a problem. :mad: She makes me so sad. I'm going to keep bugging her about it. I can probably wear her down if I keep prodding at her. I've been talking about this forever and she knows how excited I am so she just has to ruin it for me.

veegan
03-01-2005, 11:39 PM
D: that is so sad. I know how it is with parents... mine are like that too. one minute things are fine, the next they act all shocked like its a big problem and I shouldve known it was. my mom does that all the time its so annoying. its nice to finally be out of that and on my own. ugh. anyway.. good luck I really hope you can convince her to let you go again.

wolfsoul
03-02-2005, 10:04 AM

I printed off the brochure and it reads March 13-14.....the weekend after next. :confused: :confused:
I just read a few different sites and they all have different dates. :confused:

slick
03-02-2005, 10:06 AM
Jordan....never mind....I deleted my post because I was having one of my many blonde moments. I ended up printing the 2004 show guide.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Time to take my smart pill now....

I'm sorry to hear that your Mom is being difficult. Keep at her. I really want you and Jynnelle to be there, OK?? :)

hugs
slick

wolfsoul
03-02-2005, 10:09 AM
LOL. That's relieiving. I need as much time as possible to convince my mother to let me go.

wolfsoul
03-03-2005, 12:53 AM
She cracked! You know what it was all about? I forgot to take out the garbage -- this was back in, oh, JANUARY! :rolleyes: Figures that she only remembers something like that. I waited until the right moment and then asked her. She figures that the $50 for travel will be less than the amount of food I eat in a week, so it's worth it. Atleast I should be coming! :D

Anything I should bring? I can't believe it is so soon!

veegan
03-06-2005, 10:55 AM
POOP I just found out that I am signed up for a scrapbooking workshop with my sister for sat from 5-10pm! we signed up over a month ago & I totally forgot til I got her email just now! so.. I will have to be back by here then. :( we'll still have a lot of time though right??

Lin- how long does it take to get back? like.. 2? 2 1/2 hours? mapquest says it takes 2 hrs but.. thats not always right. I can always be a little late getting back too, the workshop is 5 hrs long! what do you think?

binka_nugget
03-06-2005, 02:02 PM
The expo is from 10-5.. so you'll still be able to spend a few hours here. :D

Nomilynn
03-06-2005, 11:13 PM
I put in the request for the time off today! :D Should be no problems. I will have to work that night though .. poo.. but at least I will be able to go now for sure :)

My teacher and a few friends from class are coming also!

veegan
03-06-2005, 11:20 PM
yeah it should be cool, we'll still be able to be there for the bulk of the event. is there gonna be like, different things going on all around? and booths and stuff? is there a schedule somewhere of the different things?

binka_nugget
03-07-2005, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by veegan
yeah it should be cool, we'll still be able to be there for the bulk of the event. is there gonna be like, different things going on all around? and booths and stuff? is there a schedule somewhere of the different things?

The schedule for this year hasn't been uploaded yet, but here's last years, just to get an idea:

http://canwestshows.com/petshow/resources/Van%20Show%20Guide%202004.pdf

This one will be wayyyyyyyyyyy better than the one we went to when you guys came here. There are TONS of demos (I think they start every half hour or so) and the whole place is filled with booths and free samples. It took me months to get through all the samples and brochures. :p Last year, there were a couple breeders, lots of dog food companies (raw and kibble!), trainers and all that good stuff. :D

slick
03-07-2005, 10:48 AM
So for Saturday can we meet at 10am and go down?? I have to be back in New West by 5pm.

wolfsoul
03-07-2005, 11:22 AM
10 sounds good. Have we decided how we're gettign there yet? Are you coming to Ashley's, and then we are all taking the skytrain?

I guess I will have to bring a really big purse Lol. I'm a brochure freak.

veegan
03-07-2005, 02:19 PM
yay! Im excited :D so we're gonna meet at ashleys house for sure then?

good idea lol Ill bring my messenger bag.

binka_nugget
03-07-2005, 03:45 PM
Sure, 10 sounds good (my house, right?). If anyone needs the address, PM me.. I'm no good with directions though :p.

I think we should take the bus down. Parking will probably be hard to find since it's downtown.

wolfsoul
03-07-2005, 03:49 PM
Let's get an alarm clock that works this time, Ash. :rolleyes: :p

binka_nugget
03-07-2005, 03:53 PM
Let's get an alarm clock that works this time, Ash. :rolleyes: :p

LOL! Nah! We'll just have Vickie come in and wake us up. LOL

slick
03-07-2005, 04:21 PM
LOL! Nah! We'll just have Vickie come in and wake us up. LOL
:D :D :D OK......8:30am it is!!! ;)

wolfsoul
03-07-2005, 06:18 PM
LOL. :D If I recall, the last time you came in and woke us up, we didn't take THAT long to get ready! :p ;)

wolfsoul
03-08-2005, 10:53 AM
Forgot to mention, Jynnelle isn't coming. Guess I'm a loner on the way there and back.

RubyMutt
03-08-2005, 05:19 PM
Woo Hoo :D

Yeah, Margaret, we should probably leave here around 7:30-8am to get there by 10. Is Jen coming???

It will be nice seeing Ash, Vickie, & Naomi again and meeting Jordan! :D Too bad the pups can't come :(

wolfsoul
03-08-2005, 05:27 PM
Am I the only one going who hasn't met everybody? LOL. I'm going to feel like the odd one out! Manda_moo, are you still thinking of coming? We can be odd together. ;)

manda_moo87
03-08-2005, 06:05 PM
I REALLY want to come, but its not going to work I'm afriad. I'm near broke at the moment and will be going to Vancouver with my school on April 7th so have to save my money for then. Maybe next time... :( Sorry guys!

wolfsoul
03-08-2005, 06:49 PM
Darn, that's too bad. :(

There's a possibility I might stay the next weekend (although I would rather not :o ). If I do, I'm going to go to the dog show in Cloverdale on the Friday, and the rat show in Port Orchard on Saturday, if anyone would like to meet up again.

slick
03-08-2005, 07:04 PM
Wow, no Jynnelle and no Amanada. That's really sad. Hopefully next time we get together you guys can make it.

Jordan, would love to meet up that next weekend but I've got "family" stuff to do.....UGH!!!! :rolleyes:

So let's have a head count....
Ashley
Slick
Nomi
RubyMutt
Jenfer (hopefully)
Veegan
Jordan

who have I missed?

We meet at Ashley's at 10am on Saturday morning and take the bus down. Anyone needing directions, let me know.....and yes, I'll give out the correct address this time...:rolleyes:

wolfsoul
03-08-2005, 07:17 PM
Anyone needing directions, let me know.....and yes, I'll give out the correct address this time...:rolleyes:
Ah, so you give a false address to Jynnelle and I, but everyone else gets the correct one? That's hardly fair! :p

There's someone on the catahoula board that might be joining us. I'm just waiting for her to confirm.

slick
03-08-2005, 07:20 PM
Ah, so you give a false address to Jynnelle and I, but everyone else gets the correct one? That's hardly fair! :p
:p :p OK, go ahead and make fun of me lil Sis! This old body and take it.....:D :D Just remember.....I'm up at 7am and might come knocking......:p

wolfsoul
03-08-2005, 07:26 PM
Darn, guess that means Ashley and I can't stay up all night talking about boys and our hair. And we were sooo looking forward.... :p

binka_nugget
03-08-2005, 07:28 PM
Darn, guess that means Ashley and I can't stay up all night talking about boys and our hair. And we were sooo looking forward.... :p

Aww.. :(

Hey Jordo, why don't you invite the rattie breeder to join us? (And get her to join pt while you're at it :D)

wolfsoul
03-08-2005, 07:30 PM

Hey Jordo, why don't you invite the rattie breeder to join us? (And get her to join pt while you're at it :D)
I'll ask her, but she mentioned before that she works during the day so I doubt she'll be able to make it. :( I'll tell her to join PT lol.

Nomilynn
03-08-2005, 11:10 PM
Wow, no Jynnelle and no Amanada. That's really sad. Hopefully next time we get together you guys can make it.

Jordan, would love to meet up that next weekend but I've got "family" stuff to do.....UGH!!!! :rolleyes:

So let's have a head count....
Ashley
Slick
Nomi
RubyMutt
Jenfer (hopefully)
Veegan
Jordan

who have I missed?

We meet at Ashley's at 10am on Saturday morning and take the bus down. Anyone needing directions, let me know.....and yes, I'll give out the correct address this time...:rolleyes:

I'm coming with some people from school so I may just take the skytrain straight down. I don't really want to take the bus. Will that be ok?

slick
03-08-2005, 11:23 PM
When I said "bus" I really meant "public transit", so whatever takes you there is OK with me. Looking forward to seeing you again. :) We'll just have to figure out where and when to meet you.

Nomilynn
03-08-2005, 11:40 PM
When I said "bus" I really meant "public transit", so whatever takes you there is OK with me. Looking forward to seeing you again. :) We'll just have to figure out where and when to meet you.

Oh ok no problems :) I misunderstood then. How close is Ashley's house to skytrain? Would it be easier for me to drive to Ashley's? I'm sure it would be safer than parking at King George :p

I don't know if I'm meeting people from class there, if I'm meeting them along the way, or what. My friend Jenn will be with me, though, for sure. She and I work that night so I'm not sure how long we will be able to stay, though. I want to get to the expo early, though, as I didn't get to stay as long as I would have liked last year :)

binka_nugget
03-09-2005, 12:11 AM
There are a couple skytrain stations around here (Brentwood, Gilmore, Rupert) but you'd still need to take a bus down to Kootenay Loop which is a block away from here. If it's easier for you to go straight there, I could call you once we get there (I think I still have your cell number).

wolfsoul
03-09-2005, 12:15 AM
Does anyone know what the weather is predicted to be like?

Nomilynn
03-09-2005, 12:31 AM
There are a couple skytrain stations around here (Brentwood, Gilmore, Rupert) but you'd still need to take a bus down to Kootenay Loop which is a block away from here. If it's easier for you to go straight there, I could call you once we get there (I think I still have your cell number).

I just didn't want to have to be cramped on a bus for 45mins :p a short ride is no biggie. How much will it cost? What should I bring for change?

slick
03-09-2005, 09:50 AM
How much will it cost?
It's gone up to $2.25 now. :eek: (each way)
Jordan, it's too early to tell what the weather will be like. I checked the net and it only goes up to next Tuesday (15 degrees :))

wolfsoul
03-12-2005, 04:22 PM
Just one more week! :D

wolfsoul
03-15-2005, 09:50 AM
How has the weather been over there? I'm assuming it's raining Lol.

Nomilynn
03-15-2005, 10:26 AM
It's cloudy right now - don't know if it's chilly or not. It was gorgeous yesterday. :p

slick
03-16-2005, 11:04 AM
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/cities/can/pages/CABC0308.htm
The five day forecast....it's raining today but it looks like it will be OK for Saturday.

10am at Ashley's......right??

wolfsoul
03-16-2005, 11:19 AM
Ahh good, no rain. I'll be sure to bring the sunshine over. :D

Yep, 10am. Hopefully Ashley and I will be alive by then. :p

binka_nugget
03-16-2005, 01:02 PM
LOL, and if not, feel free to come downstairs and wake us up.

The weather's soooooooooo gross right now.. ICK!

Hey Jordo, I don't know if I can get us a ride to the dog show anymore. :( What day and time is it at?

Nomilynn
03-16-2005, 01:35 PM
I need directions again to Ashley's house. I think I know how to get there but I just want to confirm it. Can someone PM me? It's easiest for me to take Hwy 1 as FAR as I can go.. so like all the way to E 1st or something.

wolfsoul
03-16-2005, 02:07 PM

Hey Jordo, I don't know if I can get us a ride to the dog show anymore. :( What day and time is it at?
It's Friday the 25th from 8:00-5:00 at the Agriplex-Cloverdale Fairgrounds. Here's a site http://www.lowermainlanddogfanciersofbc.com/spring/index.htm

Is there no bus that can take us? Since my aunt will be driving me to your house that day...Maybe she can take us to the show too? Of course that means she will want to stay and bring my cousins as well, but I really won't mind that. But would it be practical to get her to drive me from Aldergrove to East Vancouver, and then to Cloverdale? I'm not sure how far apart they are. Would it be kind of going forwards and backwards?

slick
03-16-2005, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
I need directions again to Ashley's house. I think I know how to get there but I just want to confirm it. Can someone PM me? It's easiest for me to take Hwy 1 as FAR as I can go.. so like all the way to E 1st or something.
I'll send you an email tonight when I get home.

binka_nugget
03-16-2005, 10:31 PM
LOL Jordan, I think we're a month late..

"February 25-27, 2005"

wolfsoul
03-16-2005, 10:49 PM
LOL Jordan, I think we're a month late..

"February 25-27, 2005"
HAHA that's awesome lol. The Kelowna Kennel Club said it was in March. :o

wolfsoul
03-18-2005, 02:03 AM
I'm leaving for Vancouver in the morning! Can't wait! :D

wolfsoul
03-18-2005, 11:24 AM
My bus leaves in 2 hours! :D I'll be in Vancouver at 5:30.

What is the weather like over there? Do I need extra hairspray? LOL. Damn your coastal humidity! That's one reason I hate going there. I like to hide behind my mountains. :p

slick
03-18-2005, 11:58 AM
I hate to say it but now they are calling for rain all weekend.....

wolfsoul
03-18-2005, 12:00 PM
NOOOOOOOOO! I think Vancouver did it just to spite me. T-T

Off to get an umbrella! I'm leaving in half an hour. :D

EssTer
03-18-2005, 12:23 PM
Have fun everyone who´s going there ;)

binka_nugget
03-18-2005, 09:24 PM
I'm here at Ashley's! :D I'll see y'all tomorrow!

binka_nugget
03-18-2005, 09:25 PM
Oops...that was Jordan..LOL.

slick
03-18-2005, 09:41 PM
Thanks for checking in and glad you arrived safely. You gotta watch out for us gun-totin' Vancouverites, not to mention all the Asian gangs down here.
:o Sorry Ashley, I just couldn't help myself!! :o :D

Yup....tomorrow at 6:30am......:p :cool:

Ashley, just confirming....you are 3661 right??? That's what I emailed to Naomi. Just want to get the address correct this time.:o

wolfsoul
03-18-2005, 10:12 PM
Haha, I've been bugging Ashley about being in an Asian gang all day. The address is right! The TIME on the other hand...;) This time we will get a clock that works! :p

We're playing DDR right now. If we keep up with this, we'll be too weak to get up tomorrow!

veegan
03-18-2005, 11:58 PM
sorry to say it guys, but Lin & I arent gonna make it tomorrow. :( we'd love to go, and we were really looking forward to it and seeing you all!!, but our finances just dont allow for it right now. It all just kinda hit me this morning. Im going to be moving in a few weeks, and I havent even found an apartment yet!! I need to use this weekend to search for one. On top of that, I need to save every cent I can because moving is really expensive(!!!), and I know that if I go up there Im gonna wanna spend money! Plus I have that scrapbooking workshop that night, and also we really dont like the idea of leaving the dogs home alone for over 10 hours. And, the weekend is always Brocks time to get to the park and run, and last weekend we only got to go 1 day, so I really need to take him every day that I can this weekend. Anyhoo.. we are both pretty bummed and sorry for ditching you guys, especially last minute, but I hope you can understand. Take lots of photos for us, and I hope you all have fun!!

wolfsoul
03-19-2005, 06:48 PM
The pet expo was lots of fun -- Ashley and I have hundreds of pictures to post. I'm going to wait until next week till I post mine though. Somehow Ashley and I lost the others. We walked around for an hour trying to find them lol. Then we just gave up and pigged out on Subway and Mcdonalds.

slick
03-19-2005, 07:31 PM
Yeah, unfortunately Vancouver crowds can be overwhelming. I was walking around trying to find you two.....

Anyway, I had a snake around my neck, a bird on my hand and got some birdie kisses, got numerous doggy kisses, pet a rather large rattie, and touched a goat, a rabbit and a cow. They had a mini petting zoo set up and I just couldn't resist. :)

A friend of mine runs an organization called VOKRA (Vancouver Orphan Kitten Rescue Assoc.) and she had some 5 day old kittens there that she was feeding. Talk about cuteness overload.

Oh and guess what?????? IT RAINED TODAY........:rolleyes: Oh yeah and the best part....when I went up to the booth to pay my entrance fee I remarked that I had grey hair and could I get in at the pensioner's rate? She said sure......so I saved $2.00. LOL

Edit....I was just watching the evening news and they did a piece on the Pet Expo. Apparently Dr. Phil was also at the convention centre for a day-long seminar and the only way he could get to the room is through the Expo. It seems that our Dr. Phil has a problem with animals and hates to see them so officials had to put up a black curtain so he could walk through without seeing any furry friends. Hey Dr. Phil? You got a problem with pets? Maybe you need some counselling!! :rolleyes:

veegan
03-20-2005, 12:59 AM
glad you had fun! cant wait to see photossss!

ahha sucks about the rain, but at least you were indoors! it rained ALL DAY here in seattle too, and I was out on the road all day looking at apartments. :P

and LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! about Dr. Phil! I knew I didnt like that guy... an animal hater. sheesh. ;)

wolfsoul
03-20-2005, 01:05 AM

Oh and guess what?????? IT RAINED TODAY........:rolleyes:
Aha! I tooooold you soooo. :p

aly
03-20-2005, 01:55 AM

Edit....I was just watching the evening news and they did a piece on the Pet Expo. Apparently Dr. Phil was also at the convention centre for a day-long seminar and the only way he could get to the room is through the Expo. It seems that our Dr. Phil has a problem with animals and hates to see them so officials had to put up a black curtain so he could walk through without seeing any furry friends. Hey Dr. Phil? You got a problem with pets? Maybe you need some counselling!! :rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

What a DIVA :p I don't like him either!

slick
03-21-2005, 10:26 PM
So Ashley, are you going to post those pics and that video? I thought we sounded OK....;) :D :eek:

wolfsoul
03-22-2005, 03:14 PM
HAHA...I hope that it didn't only sound good on the camera...Don't post the pics Ashley, I'll kill you! Lol. Let me see them first. :p

I'll get my pics up sometime on the weekend.

binka_nugget
03-22-2005, 03:15 PM
Too late Jordon.. :D

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74696

I posted some rattie pics in General too. Bug Lizzy to register! LOL

wolfsoul
03-22-2005, 03:22 PM
You are SO lucky I am in Abbotsford right now...Or I would have to KILL you! :eek: