PDA

View Full Version : About JamieeJo...

bckrazy
02-07-2005, 01:32 PM
:( Jamie recently sent me this message.. Chico and Omar are lost, have been for over a month! I'm sure she would *really* appreciate prayers and any help anyone in the area could offer. Chico is a black 6 month-old Chow/Lab cross, Omar is a tan/brown Mastiff Rottie cross. Both boys are friendly and have their tags, so hopefully they'll be coming home soon! I feel so bad for her, and I'm sure everyone can relate to the pain of having a lost dog.. If anyone near Davenport, Iowa would help contact rescues/shelters and keep an eye out for the boys I'm sure it'd be a big help!!

"erica,
first i would like to apologize for not emailing u sooner. i am not really a irresponsible person but something tragic has happened. the day after xmas, my family and i drove to moline to visit my grandparents and we were only going to be gone about an hour so we let the dogs stay in the back yard and made sure both gates were shut. we came home to an open gate and no dogs. this has been one of the worst things that has happened to me and we are still hoping that they come back. we alerted the humane society and put up posters everywhere. both dogs have tags on so hopefully if someone does find them, we will get them back. i am beginning to lose hope though because it has almost been a month. i am so broken hearted right now. i did receive your package though and it was wonderful and i know that today is the last day, but you will be getting one from me soon. i have not been on pet talk for a while and i am sure people are thinking that i am irresponsible so if you want you can let them know what happened, and ask them to keep me and especially Omar and Chico in their prayers. i hope you understand and aren't angry with me.
jamie"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/molucass/other/omarandchico1.jpg

tatsxxx11
02-07-2005, 03:04 PM
Oh Jamie:(:(:( I'm so sorry to hear that your babies are missing:( Of course we don't think your irresponsible! You had every right to think the pups would be ok with the fence and gates shut:( I hope and pray that soon your prayers will be answered and Chico and Omar, returned to you safely. Thankfully they had their tags/collars on. Has anyone sighted them? Wish I were closer; I'd help you look for them:( Please come home, Omar and Chico! Lots of love and hugs to you Jamie. Keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers. Don't give up hope!!! Please let us know if you hear any news. Love, Sandra

Buddy Blaze Lover
02-07-2005, 03:06 PM
Oh gosh...!:( that's awful!! I hope Chico and Omar come home!! I know your mom misses you guys!!:(