PDA

View Full Version : Dancing With A Prince . . .

Carole S. Devereux
02-07-2005, 12:08 PM
When I was seven years old. . . .Memorial To Prince . . .

http://www.animalinsights.com/PrincesStory.html

K9soul
02-07-2005, 12:47 PM
I was in tears after reading this story. It only goes to show that no matter how briefly it may be, animals in our lives touch us in a way that lasts a lifetime. What a joyful reunion it will be, the day you cross the bridge and see Prince once again, as he bounds to greet you.

Buddy Blaze Lover
02-07-2005, 03:48 PM
Oh Prince was a beautiful dog! Thanks for sharing.

slick
02-07-2005, 08:47 PM
What a beautiful tribute! Your little heart must have broken in two. Thanks for sharing.

dogs_4_me
02-07-2005, 11:52 PM
I can tell Prince touched you in a very special way in the short time he was with you. I can tell he loved you alot, and even though he is no longer with you I know he is watching over you. Friends like that are hard to find and just by reading your tribute I know the love you had for him was endless :)

Sudilar
02-08-2005, 08:41 AM
What a tragedy. I could imagine your happiness at his return and the great pain of him being taken away again. Hugs.

Carole S. Devereux
02-08-2005, 02:22 PM
Thanks for the kind words. I do believe everythng happens for a reason. I also believe that you can see that the dog, even as a puppy, knew what his fate was. You can see it in his eyes. I work very hard to prevent these kinds of things from happening in the future by teaching people, who are inclined to know, how to communicate with animals. My website is full stories like that one.
Thanks again,
Carole Devereux

tatsxxx11
02-08-2005, 02:45 PM
How utterly heartbreaking:( Is there anything more precious than the sight of a beautiful little girl and her puppy? As Jess has said, it takes but a moment in time for an animal to steal our hearts. I wish your Mom had made a different decision, if not the first time, then after Prince's incredible, courageous journey back home to his people,to his Carole. I hope and pray he found a caring family that loved him; that he had a good life. But I know it is you Carole for whom he waits patiently there at the Rainbow Bridge. A love as pure as yours is never forgotten. Thank you so much for sharing your cherished photos and memories of your beloved Prince with us. Bless you Prince...Forever loved.