PDA

View Full Version : Leroy's sickypoo :(

catcrazylady
02-06-2005, 10:01 PM
I noticed Thursday that he was sneezing a lot but seemed to be fine otherwise. Saturday he was a real velcro kitty and I had a feeling that he didn't feel very good. Today he is really puny. Poor little boy is not feeling well at all.:( He is eating and drinking but not as much as usual. I gave him a bit of aspirin and usually you can see some improvement quickly but that didn't happen for Leroy. I'll be calling the white coat tomorrow and hopefully we can get him in late afternoon.

Just to let you know how bad he feels...he hasn't gotten into trouble this whole weekend!!!:eek:

Momma made him a sick bed under the humidifier hoping that would help.

My sickypoo
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid157/pa5a64edf3eaf55cc97e21b91000dc504/f5369c50.jpg

Momma, I don't feel good.:(
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid157/p21f0f1d3217df7b80e2d249c0b55c734/f5369c40.jpg

Poor baby is breaking my heart.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid157/pc9f7535c2e127961336a632ebe7c51ea/f5369c49.jpg

I hate it when they are sick and look so pitiful.
Leroy and I would appreciate some prayers that he feels better real soon. I try not to over stress but I feel so bad for them when they are down like this. I'll be worried to death all day tomorrow while I'm at work.:( :( :(

lisalee
02-06-2005, 10:07 PM
Poor Leroy :( he doesn't look like he feels too good. I'm sorry to hear this and I will certainly say a prayer that he feels better soon. I know how hard it is when our babies don't feel well, it's terrible for us too.

manda_moo87
02-06-2005, 10:07 PM
Awww... :( Poor Leroy!
Get well soon handsome boy!

Grace
02-06-2005, 10:08 PM
Poor Leroy - he reminds me so much of my beloved Duffy. I will keep him in my prayers.

kt_luvs_kitties
02-06-2005, 10:19 PM
aww poor baby Leroy! I am so sorry you feel so crummy. :(
How nice of meowmie to make sure you are as comfortable as possible. Lucky guy arent you?
Crazycatlady, he does look sickypoo:( Hopefully the white coats will fix him right up. I will be praying for you and Leroy, and hears hoping everything works out great. I know it is hard not to worry, but everything will be ok;)
If possible, give him a few nosie rubs from me. And *HUGS* to you
Love, Katie and kitties

catnapper
02-06-2005, 10:19 PM
Oh poor Leroy! I hope you feel all better soon... and that you are back to causing trouble soon!

I know how you feel. Poor Murphy is so sick and I worry so much about him!

Did you feel his ears? If they are hot then he is running a fever and should see a vet. If not then he just has a little cold and needs some extra TLC (and maybe a nap in a steamy bathroom!)

Laura's Babies
02-06-2005, 11:39 PM
Prayers are on their way for handsome Leroy!! I hate that he feels bad, poor baby... I know how you worry, we all do... It is so pitiful when they are sick and it really breaks our hearts.

GET WELL SOON LEROY!!!!

krazyaboutkatz
02-06-2005, 11:49 PM
Poor Leroy.:( I hope he feels better soon and that it's nothing serious or contagious. Prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way.

CalliesMom
02-07-2005, 04:52 AM
Poor baby!! I have to agree...it's absolutely horrible when they don't feel well. Get better soon sweetheart. http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/traurig/sad-smiley-050.gif

jenluckenbach
02-07-2005, 05:01 AM
Get better SOON Leroy.

Killearn Kitties
02-07-2005, 06:18 AM
Oh no! Not poor Leroy. Get well soon, sweetie!

sirrahbed
02-07-2005, 08:03 AM
:( Oh poor Leroy!! The pictures show he doesn't feel good:( Please get better soon and be Naw-Tee for us, OK?? Maybe the doctor has something for you later and you will be feeling better in a day or so.
I know your day at work will seem long while you worry, Lisa!!

catmandu
02-07-2005, 08:32 AM
Tonight,when The Found Cats all say thier rayers,they will add Big Leroy,to thier list,as we all want Leroy,to be better,for our Valentines Day Party!

Craftlady
02-07-2005, 09:02 AM
Hope you feel better soon Leory.

Vio&Juni
02-07-2005, 11:50 AM
Poor Leroy! We'll keep our paws and whiskers crossed.

ratchet22
02-07-2005, 01:18 PM
awww, poor leroy, your meowmie is so worried, get well soon

kimlovescats
02-07-2005, 01:36 PM
Leroy, honey, you just lay there and let Meowmmy pamper you, and soon you will be feeling all nawtee, OOPS, I mean well again!;)

iloverat
02-07-2005, 02:15 PM
Oh, no, Leroy!!! I'm so sorry to hear you are under the weather. Get well soon, sweetheart. Lisa, I would be surprised if Leroy is not using this down time to invent new nawteeness for when he recovers. After all, he'll need to make up for lost time. ;) Hope the Dr. can help him out today and that nobody else gets sick. Love, kisses and good wishes coming your way, dear Leroy ---

your admirer, Bobbi

rg_girlca
02-07-2005, 04:54 PM
Awww those pictures clearly show that Leroy is not well. It's all in the eyes.
Prayers on the way that Leroy feels better real soon and that no other kitty gets sick.

Kisses and scritchies for you sweetie and big time ((((((HUGS)))))) for the worried meowmie.

Edwina's Secretary
02-07-2005, 07:20 PM
Oh Leroy!!!!:( :( :( You look so pitiful...

Get well quick!

iloverat
02-07-2005, 07:54 PM
Any update on our boy Leroy????? Hoping for news....

Bobbi

kimlovescats
02-07-2005, 08:35 PM
How is Leroy this evening? Hope he's resting comfortably in mommy's lap!;)

catcrazylady
02-08-2005, 05:50 AM
Uppydate:

My apologies for not posting sooner but I got a bit of a blow yesterday. My hubby called right at lunch time and informed me he had lost his job of 20 years. We both work at the same company so I'm wondering when and if I will get it too. I was such a nervous wreck yesterday and trying to keep up the happy face for my devestated hubby that I just couldn't even get on line.

On to the good news!!!:D Hubby said he hadn't heard Leroy sneeze at all since he had come home. I got home about 5:00pm and he only sneezed one time before I went to bed. He ate like a pig this morning and he has already been yelled at once!:rolleyes: :D I'm thinking he must have had a kitty cold that thankfully didn't go into any URI. He seems to be fine but I will be keeping an eye on him.
I think those PT prayers went to work again and I thank you all so much for thinking about us and caring so much for my goofy Roy Boy. I needed some good news yesterday and this sure took a load off knowing that he is alright. Thanks again EVERYONE!!! Keep the good thoughts and prayers coming that this is over and know one else catches his cold.:)

catnapper
02-08-2005, 06:23 AM
Yay for Leroy! Hiss for your company. :( I'm sorry he lost his job. Seems to be an epidemic going around here lately. I'm wishing him good luck finding a new (BETTER) one!

Killearn Kitties
02-08-2005, 06:51 AM
Great news on Leroy! :)
Very best of luck for you and hubby! I hope things go well.

Laura's Babies
02-08-2005, 09:51 AM
Geez, all these lay offs around the country! What is going on??? Hope he gets back to work soon and sure hope your job is safe!

So glad to hear our Leroy is feeling better today.. keep on recovering big boy!!

jazzcat
02-08-2005, 11:15 AM
I'm glad to hear Leroy is feeling better and I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's job.:( You guys are in my prayers.

I'm with Laura, what's going on with so many layoffs? It's making me very worried since I don't work to be able to care for dad and only hubby is employeed. We'd be up such a creek. I wish I could find a flexible part time job that would be willing to let me work around dad and his doctor visits.

krazyaboutkatz
02-08-2005, 11:16 AM
I'm glad to hear that Leroy is doing well and hopefully he'll continue to do so.:) I'm so sorrry to hear that your husband got laid off.:( I hope he'll be able to find an even better job very soon.

iloverat
02-08-2005, 05:10 PM
Great to hear that Leroy is doing OK. Now we'll all pray for your husband and Charlie (Jen's husband) to find good jobs....and soon. Working for a company for 20 years just doesn't mean the same thing it used to. My hubby keeps the outlook that every day he doesn't get a pink slip at work is a good one as no job seems to be very secure.

Anyway, I am so happy that Mr. Leroy is back to getting into mischief. Sending hugs and good wishes your way -- Bobbi

Grace
02-08-2005, 05:15 PM
I'm really glad to know Leroy is all right. Along with the others, I'm sorry to hear about the job loss. Sending prayers and good wishes for a speedy resolution.

rg_girlca
02-08-2005, 10:32 PM
I'm glad to hear that Leroy is doing better and like the others, i'm so sorry your hubby lost his job. Gee after 20 years, you just never know do you.

Prayers and positive thoughts on the way.

kimlovescats
02-08-2005, 10:40 PM
Great news about Leroy ... kissies to that Nawtee boy!

Now ... ((((((HUGS))))) to you, Lisa and your hubby. How terrible to go in to work and find out your 20 year career has been ended against your will!:( :( :( I am so very sorry. I will be praying that your job will remain secure ... and that your hubby will find comparable or even better work soon! If you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask!!! We all love you here, as we do Jen and Charlie!

Hugs,
Kim;)