PDA

View Full Version : I think Daph's better...

wolfie
02-06-2005, 07:51 PM
I think Daphne's doing better. At least I hope so. She just seems to be sore after she lays down for a while. I'm thinking that's just the arthritis though.

We are going to be getting glucosamine tomorrow, so hopefully that will help.

Well, that's it. Just thought I'd update you guys :)

RobiLee
02-06-2005, 08:36 PM
I'm glad to hear that Daphne seems to be feeling a bit better today.

Give her a hug from me.......Robin :)

countrycowgirl
02-06-2005, 09:42 PM
I am glad to hear that she is doing better the pups send tail wags her way and give her some extra loving from me!:)

Tollers-n-Dobes
02-06-2005, 09:44 PM
Glad to hear she's doing better:D The glucosomine should help, that's what we have Rb Jesse for her arthritis:)

dukedogsmom
02-06-2005, 09:49 PM
I'm so glad she's feeling better. You can also go to the health food store and get MSM. People are using it now. Years and years ago, it was just used on horses. It's supposed to be really good for the joints. I don't know if the vet supply magazines like Jeffer's sells it for dogs or not. You might want to look there. I think they have a website.

wolfie
02-08-2005, 12:29 PM
Thanks everyone. ^_^

She loves her glucosamine pills - they're liver flavored! Everyone I've talked to says they really help.

Val, I haven't heard of MSM. I'll look into it. - I'll try to find that catalog. (edit- okay, I found it! They only have plain MSM for horses, but they have dog pills with glucosamine and msm! some of them are cheaper than what we got. I might have to buy some when we run out. thanks!)

wolf_Q
02-08-2005, 04:26 PM
I'm glad that Daphne is doing better! :)

tatsxxx11
02-08-2005, 05:02 PM
Oh, what welcome news:) Here's to your continued improvement, dear Daphne! Sandra, Cody and Star!