PDA

View Full Version : YAY!!! Good news!!! Catfamily/Carla is home now!

QueenScoopalot
02-06-2005, 06:01 PM
And plunked herself into bed with her much missed furfamily. :) I'm glad she's on the mend, and thought I'd give everyone here an uppy-date! :D She e-mailed me that she cried seeing all her kitties. Happy tears of course. ;) :)

krazyaboutkatz
02-06-2005, 06:16 PM
This is wonderful news!!!:D I sure hope that she'll recover quickly. Thanks for the update.:)

catnapper
02-06-2005, 06:25 PM
Yay Carla! So glad to hear she is home and on the mend!

Grace
02-06-2005, 06:28 PM
THANK YOU, QSL, for the update.

Best news I've heard all day!!

slick
02-06-2005, 07:23 PM
I'm sending a little something in mail to her tomorrow. Such good news that she's home. Now the REAL healing can begin. Those furnurses will make sure of it. :)

doolittleky
02-06-2005, 08:03 PM
Carla called me tonight with the good news! I am so glad she is home with her babies and hubby where she belongs!
Melissa

Laura's Babies
02-06-2005, 09:34 PM
GREAT NEWS! Thanks QSL for the update. Glad she is home!!!

CalliesMom
02-06-2005, 09:42 PM
I'm so glad Carla is home and I hope she feels better!!

catcrazylady
02-06-2005, 10:14 PM
That is FANTASTIC news! I'm so glad she is home and on the mend. I know she had to be so happy to see her babies. She is still in my prayers and will be sending her a card tomorrow.

Logan
02-07-2005, 08:00 AM
So glad you're home, Carla. Now your healing can begin! :) You have all those sweet nurses to help you!!! :p

sirrahbed
02-07-2005, 08:04 AM
SOOO glad to hear this! Being home is so much more healing than at the hospital!!! Hope Carla is feeling better, resting well and not in too much pain,

Get well soon Carla!

catmandu
02-07-2005, 08:30 AM
This is Wonderful News,and I will give hera Call,Today,and bring JJJ3,his treats,so he will MEEEOW,For Carla.

catfamily
02-08-2005, 11:33 PM
Thank You everyone for ALL the kind words and prayers.You guys are the sweetest people on earth.I'm so happy to be home but I'm in awful pain.I get my staples out on Thursday.I really hope it's fixed.The last back operation I had they went through the front to give me a Spinal Fusion on Oct.8th and he abraised the bowel somehow.And I walked around 4 months like that without knowing.The doctor said I was lucky I didn't drop dead.How scary is that??
Well...hope this is it and I'll be feeling feline fine very soon.LOL
Boy,it's great to be alive.Thanks for all your support.Mike and my cats are doing great.Mike was a nervous wreck thinking I was going to croak but he's so happy now,and all the cats are taking turns cuddling.(especially Benson and Winston..old names L&L)Thanks again.Love,Carla:) :D :)

kimlovescats
02-08-2005, 11:36 PM
Welcome Home, Carla and "gentle" hugs! You take it very easy now and don't hurt yourself!

Kim;)

rg_girlca
02-08-2005, 11:45 PM
I have goosebumps just thinking what could have happened to you Carla. SCARY IS RIGHT!!!!!!

I am so glad to hear that you are back home and that everything went well. So sorry to hear you are in so much pain. I hope and pray that each day will be easier for you.
Please take care of yourself and enjoy the cuddlings of your furbabies.:)