PDA

View Full Version : NEKO , a RB-maincoon!

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-06-2005, 07:25 AM
Oh Neko, I am so happy for you that you found a loving home!! Even if it was only for 3 years, you sure made you humans happy with your lovely face!! Have lots of fun at the Rainbow Bridge, together with my Rb-boy Sydney!!!

kittykay
02-06-2005, 09:40 AM
You gave Neko a wonderful three years that made up for his hard life before. May you be blessed for it!

kb2yjx
02-06-2005, 10:14 AM
NEKO- Kitty Angel!!!! How blessed you were to find a loving family that was able to win you over and love you during the time you had with them! To Neko's family, how wonderful you are to have all the love and patience to make Neko your boy!!! This creatures leave BIG holes in our hearts when they leave us, no matter how long they have been with us!!! Neko, you are safe, healthy, and MORE(if that is possible)handsome over the Rainbow Bridge. Rest in Peace, Sweet Neko. Thank you for shaing Neko(what beautiful eyes)with all of us!

catmandu
02-06-2005, 11:42 AM
Neko,the Great Thing about your life,abeit a shory one,was that when,you went,to the Rainbow Bridge,you went as a beloved Companin,not as a Stray.And Neko,is with the Pet talker Pet Angels,and will celebrate Mardi Gras,with them,Tuesday.Amd Neko loves you,and will always love you,and there will,be a Reuniting,some Day,and Neko,and hs Guardians,will never be seperated again.A BIG Foud Cat MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Neko COTD!

Jax
02-06-2005, 12:09 PM
Neko was so very beautiful, what mesmerizing eyes and a visible great big heart. He must have been so happy with you - what a wonderful time together. We salute and admire Neko!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
02-06-2005, 01:59 PM
What a beautiful boy your Neko was:) It's hard to imagine, looking at that vision of health and beauty that he was once a stray, struggling to carve out an existence in a harsh,cruel world. My heart aches knowing his life was cut short, that he was taken from you so soon, but lifted knowing that for those three years, a kitty once homeless, hungry and scared came to know the comfort and warmth of a loving home. Bless you foir having the courage and patience to welcome into your home and heart, such a precious, deserving creature as Neko. His spirit graced this earth and now his spirit brightens the heavens. I have no doubt he is sending down his love to you as he waits patiently there for that happy day of reunion when you and he will be as one. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful boy with us. We are honored to have Neko as our most deserving, extra special Cat of the Day. Love, Sandra

K9soul
02-06-2005, 04:12 PM
Beautiful beloved Neko, what a blessing your family was for you, to win your trust, take you in, and make your days filled with love and pampering even though you were ill. Truly they were your guardian angels, and now you are their angel, watching over them from the Rainbow Bridge, waiting to meet again someday, only this time you will be healthy and vibrant, made whole once more. I'm so glad I got to read your beautiful tribute today, I feel honored Neko to have learned about your life and how much you touched your special family. You are a very special Sunday Cat of the Day, sweet Neko.

deana79
02-06-2005, 07:04 PM
I know the love of a stray is different than one from a kitten that has been handled from birth. A stray is so grateful for the things that you do for them. I am sorry for your loss and I knwo that he brought you much light and love.

Deana, and the girls, ( Roxy, Daisy, and Lola);)

karlyb
02-06-2005, 08:21 PM
Neko was such a beautiful cat, with a beautiful spirit as well. I am so glad you were able to show him the kindness and love he deserved.

Your website is interesting. What a comfort to know that Neko and Luke are in a good place.

lisalee
02-06-2005, 08:56 PM
Neko was one extremely beautiful cat. So glad to hear he enjoyed the past three years of his life with you, I'm sure he was very happy. Bless you for caring for beautiful Neko.

Dan Holder
02-07-2005, 04:32 PM
What a shame. But yes, he was fortunate to find the rare humans that let him live out his time in comfort and happiness. He could easily have missed out on that.