PDA

View Full Version : Update on my Patches

cutie_chica
02-05-2005, 10:49 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Crazysweet1984/CROPpatches2.bmp

Patches is doing much better.:) I took her to a new vet, he ruled out the UTI, he said she is more or less just wanting attention. I added yet ANOTHER litterbox (that makes 5) And I added it by the bed, where she normally pee's. He recomended some spray to get the smell out of the carpet and it worked great! Now Patches is just being way to "friendly", Thats what the doctor said she was doing, and she was NOT in heat. She is just acting like a little kitten again..meowing all the time, following me around, and wanting me me to hold her 24/7. Which is cute for a few hours..then it gets old! lol:p. But I am so happy she is healthy. Thanks for everyone who replied to my last thread about her being sick. I have missed you guys, you are a GREAT help!

Have a GREAT weekend!!

~LeAnn:D

Laura's Babies
02-05-2005, 10:52 PM
I been gone so I guess I missed all the stuff before this post but I wanted to comment at what a pretty girl Patches is... I love her markings and her funny marked face... My Giz's face is marked funny like that... See her in my Siggy...

cutie_chica
02-05-2005, 10:58 PM
:) My first post about her this week was that she was peeing outside of her box and I thought she was in heat.

:D Patches is also cross eyed at times. She is adorable! I love kitties with markings on thier face. When we got her my soon to be husband called her Patches because she looks like someone "patches" her up with black Patches. She is a sweet heart!! How old is your Giz? He is ADORABLE!

Here is another Picture of the little Devil ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Crazysweet1984/CROPpatcheshadow.bmp

catmandu
02-06-2005, 12:54 PM
Thats funny,as Precious,Diane,and Rocca,will do that,as I thonk,that I do tend to spend more time,with the Boys club,as they are always ready,to play,while the Girls are shy.And The Princess,being blind,seeks me out a lot more,and we snuggle,together!