PDA

View Full Version : hehe more stupid pet tricks for Misty lol

cali
02-05-2005, 08:49 PM
she has gotten much better at the moving away from me thing fr our shoot out scene trick now lol once we get better at the I will add her holding a toy gun for the paces part lol but I also have a lot of time on my hands for teaching Misty stupid tricks lol basicly I just stating this today but she will "go potty" on the toilet lol its hard to teach just because she aint no great dane lol she has to balence her front paws on a stoll while balencing her back end on the toilet lol she can hold the postion once there but has a hard time trying to get up in the first place lol she also perfected "flush" today lol I as actually suprised how fast she perfected it, learning it it the easy part perfecting it normally takes more then 3 trys lol I also tought her to stand with her front paws on a box looking all noble lol I was having fun today :p

shutterbug0303
02-05-2005, 09:55 PM
Misty is a great dog to train!! :D Sounds like you both had a lot of fun today! Hopefully we can see some photos or a movie of the tricks soon!

vinjashira
02-06-2005, 02:50 AM
that is cool :cool:

tatsxxx11
02-06-2005, 01:15 PM
How neat; what a fun day for all!:D Would love to see pics or a video! Hugs to you Misty! Kepp up the good work!

petslover
02-06-2005, 01:16 PM
Thats awesome. Misty sounds like a very smart dog.