PDA

View Full Version : Met my new Grandkitty today!

Laura's Babies
02-05-2005, 05:38 PM
Wow! I met Shadow today and Kevlin is SOooo right! He is a dream baby! Super, soft, silky fur and gives all the loving and kisses you want. His odd marking, the look of being in somebodys coal bin, just MAKES him!

I told Kevlin, that wife next door really can socialize a cat like nobody I ever saw. To bad she is married to such a JERK!

I emailed myself this picture from his computer so I could post it. My New Grandkitty, Shadow and his Dad....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Shadowandkev.jpg

catcrazylady
02-05-2005, 05:45 PM
He is ABSOLUETLY STUNNING!!! Look at those happy paws! What a cutie!
Is Shadow from the same people who threw out Lucky and Louie?

QueenScoopalot
02-05-2005, 05:58 PM
I don't blame Kevlin for wanting to keep that stunning lynx-point snowshoe Siamese for himself! Any signs of the second one being tossed out soon? And yes Lisa...same family that tossed L&L out. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Laura's Babies
02-05-2005, 06:58 PM
If they toss the other one out and go get more.... I am gonna EXPLODE!!! I think he likes the "baby" babies and tosses them out when they grow! Grrrrrrrrr! If they were MY neighbors, I would have called animal control on them already!

krazyaboutkatz
02-06-2005, 12:03 AM
He's gorgeous. I'm so glad that he's finally in the wonderful loving forever home that he deserves.:)

catmandu
02-06-2005, 12:49 PM
My God,Shadow,couldbe Rocca Batons Twin Brother.Rocca,is an Oriental Shorthair,and has such similar markings,to Shadow,and is Shadow,is not spoken,for Rocca,wants to be His Valentine!