PDA

View Full Version : I am soooo excited!!!!

doolittleky
02-05-2005, 05:03 PM
A few weeks ago, I was bored and looking at ebay at the cat paintings and saw this one that looked like Ivy. I emailed the artist to tell her that the painting reminded me of Ivy and I sent her a pic of Ivy and she emailed me back and said anytime I wanted to send her pics that if she decided to use them(with my permission) that she would send me a print of it. Anyway, I got an email from her saying she had painted Ivy from that pic and it was on ebay!!!!! Here is the link to it

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=67036&item=3780783650&rd=1\\

I was so excited when I saw it! Pretty cool huh?

Doo=^..^=

catcrazylady
02-05-2005, 05:25 PM
That is really cool but I couldn't get the link to work. I didn't see it but I'm sure you are proud!:D How cool that you get a copy of the print too.

It worked when I tried it the next time! Wow she is really good and that painting is AWESOME!! I looked at her others and I loved them all. She must be a cat person because she really picks up their facial expressions. That is so neat!!:D :D

jazzcat
02-05-2005, 05:26 PM
How neat! That's a beautiful painting and Ivy is adorable!

Laura's Babies
02-05-2005, 05:27 PM
1 word!

AWESOME!!!!!!

doolittleky
02-05-2005, 05:31 PM
Thanks! I am so excited! I can't wait to get the print from her. Crazycatlady, I am sorry the link didn't work for you. I tried it and it worked for me. Try is again, or you can go to ebay and do a search for Anne Marsh, the painting she named "Come play with me"

Doo=^..^=

QueenScoopalot
02-05-2005, 05:37 PM
WOW!! beautiful work, and that's so great that you'll get a print as well. Makes me want to drag out some pictures and send them to her lol! :D

catcrazylady
02-05-2005, 05:44 PM
I got it Doolittlekitty! I went back and tried it again. I edited but was probably doing that while you were posting.;) :D

catmandu
02-06-2005, 01:27 PM
I would be so excited,too,if thaztFine artist,had chosen one of the Found Cats,Strays or Angels,and that is great,that you are getting a free print,to honor,your Ivory!