PDA

View Full Version : Top of the line Dyson DC07 Full Gear Sale

Chris J
02-05-2005, 09:39 AM
Order the DC07 Animal today and get a Free Upgrade to the DC07 Full Gear.

Save even more with the promotion code Cyclone when ordering.

Chris
www.iVacuumETC.com

sittingprettier
02-07-2005, 08:10 PM
I want one so bad I begged santa to bring it to me.....and he didnt. And now, I want one for valentines day, but I wont get it.
WAHHHH. I have two dalmatians and lots and lots of dog hair!!! I want a dyson!

Chris J
02-13-2005, 01:16 PM
Are you praying? It may one day come :)

Cataholic
02-18-2005, 11:44 AM
Chris,
As I was vacuuming my house this am, I thought, again, vacuums are USELESS! I have tried different brands, I have had the bagless, the bagged, and frankly, after about 3 months- they don't do the job. I spent about $400 on a vacuum (and I don't remember the brand) as the guy said it was magical, blah, blah, blah..I returned it after two weeks. It was USELESS. It didn't do what he said it would, and I didn't notice any difference over my run of the mill Hoover.

What is it about the product you sell that is so different? I am NOT asking this argumentatively, but, rather, I am looking for information. It is my hope that one day I will find a vacuum that is worth the money.

Thanks!
Johanna

Karen
02-18-2005, 11:49 AM
Does it handle hay? As a bunny owner who has had several vaccuum cleaners slain by simple bits of hay, this is very important question.

robinh
02-18-2005, 12:33 PM
I was very sceptical about the Dyson too, until I used my son and daughter-in-laws. It is sooooo good. I knew had to have one and when my old hoover broke, I went and got one. I am very happy with it. My Carly is a shredder extrordinaire. We don't get dust bunnies, we get Carly bunnies! It gets those. Works on the hardwood floor in the bedrooms and the carpet in the living room.

Only complaint I have and it's not really a complaint - when you vacuum, your muscles really know it. The suction is so strong, i can feel it in my back and legs the next day. (Of course if I were in shape, I might not notice. :o )

Chris J
02-21-2005, 03:44 PM
Cataholic,

It has a lot to do with the suction. All vacuums lose suction as the filters clog, bags clog etc. This is not the case for the Dyson, the suction power stays the same because they don't have any filters that will clog. And it's a pet owners dream vacuum. Nothing vacuums like a Dyson it's just amazing.

Karen,

Yes, but I would suggest the DC14 which comes with a wide channel that's designed to pickup large pieces.

Chris J
02-21-2005, 03:50 PM
Also read the reviews on my web site.

http://www.ivacuumetc.com/testimonials.php

and a lot more on Amazon.

tomkatzid
02-21-2005, 05:49 PM
Got ours from Costco. Lifetime return policy .LOVE it.
Katz

Logan
02-22-2005, 05:24 AM
I asked about this particular vacuum at the vacuum store where I purchased my Riccar upright and canister vac, just out of curiosity because everyone on my Golden Retriever site is talking about the purple Dyson. The owner of the store said that they do not carry them and I don't think they service them either. They were developed by the same guy who developed one called The Fantom (same concept) and that company went out of business, leaving many unhappy customers. A couple of years later, this guy comes back with a similar product, but new colors, new name and it's the same thing all over. I'm not knocking the vacuum because apparently many people love it, but I would worry about parts and effectiveness long term given the history of its predecessor. I love my Riccar and have been using it for at least 5 years and with the amount of dog hair we have with 4 big dogs, plus 2 cats and the Cockatiels, it has definitely withstood a lot of torture!

delidog
02-22-2005, 06:51 AM
I bought an Oreck last August...and I swear by it...Number 1...Part of their Proceeds goes to the Humane Society of the United States....Thats' where I got the Ad from...

That thing is sooooo powerful....the first day that i used it,it pulled a thread of Berber carpet up!!!:eek:
It only weighs 8 pounds,which is great...and has a 20 ft. cord...

It comes with 10 year warranty....and you can have it "tuned Up" 3x per year...I have a service center right near me...
it also came with a hand held vac...which is Fabulous...all attachments...and an oreck iron(Not that I know how to use one)

for 399.00...12 mos...of payments interest free if you prefer...I bought 2 years worth of bags for both vacums...fo 29.99...
so it was Super Reasonable....440.00 total....

I have seen the Animal Dyson...but at the time,I hadn't heard much on it....and I Know that Oreck has been around for years...

I am Sold on the Oreck...
you can go to www.oreck.com
or heck out the ads...in Parade Magazine...in Sunday Paper...
or go to www.hsus.org.
the is the humane society...there is a link for it there

Chris J
02-22-2005, 07:20 AM
Todays news about the Dyson. Looks who's number 1 now.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/business/articles/timid398247?source=

Chris J
02-22-2005, 07:25 AM
Not correct. James Dyson sold the dual cyclone concept to Fantom and the Fantom company designed the rest of the vacuum. In agreement Dyson would not sale vacuums in the US unless the company when out of business, then two years later Dyson could start selling there vacuums here.

tomkatzid
02-22-2005, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Logan
I worry about parts and effectiveness
that's why you buy things from Costco. If it breaks 5 years down the road, you return it for full refund !!
We looked at the Oreck but they didn't have any attachments, so we went with Dyson. I didn't even know Oreck made one with attachments. I may have bought that one, for less money.
Katz

Logan
02-28-2005, 11:08 AM
My Riccar is very similiar to an Oreck, Nicolle and Katz, and as I said, I love it. The bags are expensive, but they hold a lot, thank goodness. The canister vac stays in the room with the birds.....birds are extremely messy if you didn't know that already! :rolleyes: And the upright moves all around this house, wherever needed, on hardwood floors or carpet. And it is needed a lot! LOL!!!! :o

Edwina's Secretary
02-28-2005, 02:10 PM
I LOVE MY DYSON!!!!!!

My husband brought it home and I had just vaccumed with my "80 pounds of suction" two days before. I filled a whole tank with dust and cat hair!

Amazing!!!!

Chris J
02-28-2005, 02:22 PM
The emissions "air" coming out of the Dyson vacuum is 150% cleaner then the air we breathe :eek:

http://www.dyson.com/range/showflash.asp?file=feature_images/dc14/flashvideos/microbiology.swf&width=280&height=280