PDA

View Full Version : Bella

RachelJ
10-15-2000, 10:00 AM
Having lived with two different dogs to the age of 14+ years, I know how difficult these last years are. A lot of tears accompany each new affliction. Bella is a beautiful dog and obviously has given you her best of devotion and campanionship. All you can do now is the best YOU know how. That's all she's ever expected and it's served her well. Yes, Bella, you are a grand and proud and deserving Dog of the Day. Congratulations sweet girl.

Sudilar
10-15-2000, 02:27 PM
Bella is beautiful! Again, another wonderful rescued dog. Best of luck to you and Bella. Cherish her for the time you have left.
Su

lhg0962
10-15-2000, 06:07 PM
Three cheers for Bella! What a great life she has had. Isn't it amazing how our dogs can bounce back? She's the second dog I know of who survived their whole lives on three legs. My daughter has a three legged cat at her dad's house and he does great too.

Congratulations on being selected Dog of the Day!
http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/biggrin.gif

ssmcgee
10-15-2000, 10:31 PM
Sweet Bella, I'm so glad you have lived a wonderful life full of love with a good family. I hope you will never feel any pain but only love for as long as you live.

teena
10-17-2000, 08:03 AM
What an amazing and beautiful girl! It's so wonderful to hear these rescue stories. All of my dogs are rescues and they indeed seem to know it.

tatsxxx11
10-20-2000, 06:20 PM
Congratulations beautiful Bella. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you and your beautiful picture. Your story touched me so. You are regal and elegant and a true portrait of grace and dignity. I hope every day brings you peace and comfort. I know you have the love of your wonderful family. How lucky they are to have you! Cudos to you beautiful Bella. I think you are the dog of a LIFETIME! And one special lady!