PDA

View Full Version : Shining happy faces

Twink
02-04-2005, 09:50 AM
Hi everyone! Just bringing the boys by for a visit. I got a couple of face shots that just needed to be shared. J Everyone here is well. Barli sends toothrubs and Rizzo sends Mmrrrooooowww!s

Barliman Butterbur the Beautiful. This is basically what he did to get me to adopt him in the first place. ;)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/jrhillge/BarlimanButterbur.jpg

My Rizzo baby. I dunno why he always looks grumpy in pictures. I guess he just hates the flashy thing. J
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/jrhillge/RizzotheCat.jpg

Thanks for looking! I hope everyone’s doing wonderfully. I’m still lurking when I can and marveling at the growth of this year’s crop of kittens. Making plans to catnap Rocky. ;) The usual. :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-04-2005, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Twink
My Rizzo baby. I dunno why he always looks grumpy in pictures. I guess he just hates the flashy thing. J
[IMG]

Awww...he doesn't look grumpy, he looks quite fluffy! :D

And I love your name for Barliman, he's such a cutie. :D

sirrahbed
02-04-2005, 09:56 AM
The boys look wonderful and it is good to hear from you, Twink!!!

That picture of Barli: I see those *liquid caramel* eyes that caught your heart:)

Rizzo does not look grumpy to me - he looks thoughtful:p

jazzcat
02-04-2005, 10:55 AM
GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I just love those two handsome boys.:D

I don't think Rizzo looks grumpy, he has the same full, round face that Scout gets when she is happy and content. I love it.

As for catnapping Rocky, I may have problems with that...:rolleyes: Of course as "active" as he was at 4 am this morning maybe I wouldn't mind, LOL!

Barbara
02-04-2005, 11:01 AM
Wow! It's a pity Barli and Rizzo don't participate in this year's Valentine race. The girls would stand in line for them:D

catlover4ever
02-04-2005, 12:22 PM
Such wonderful, happy, shining faces!!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-04-2005, 12:28 PM
Wow!! You have two wonderful and handsome boys!!

Twink
02-04-2005, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat

As for catnapping Rocky, I may have problems with that...:rolleyes: Of course as "active" as he was at 4 am this morning maybe I wouldn't mind, LOL!

Him too, huh? :rolleyes: I KNEW he and Rizzo were long-lost cousins! Let me know if he finds himself a nice stuffed animal to attach himself to. ;)

As for Valentines, I thought about it, Barbara, but it didn't seem fair to stick a couple of nice girl kitties with handsome, charming men who only show up once a month or so. I mean, what girl would put up with that? ;)

CalliesMom
02-04-2005, 12:33 PM
Barliman Butterbur LOL cute name..he is so gorgeous. Rizzo reminds me of my sister-in-law's kitty...so handsome.

Barbara
02-04-2005, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Twink

As for Valentines, I thought about it, Barbara, but it didn't seem fair to stick a couple of nice girl kitties with handsome, charming men who only show up once a month or so. I mean, what girl would put up with that? ;)

If they really fell in love maybe they would come on a more regular basis;)

prechrswife
02-04-2005, 05:58 PM
Your boys are so handsome. Those are great pictures. Barli has the most gorgeous eyes.

krazyaboutkatz
02-05-2005, 01:52 AM
Thanks for posting new close ups of them. They sure are handsome.:)

catcrazylady
02-05-2005, 06:54 AM
Well it's about time Twink!! GEEZ those boys are too handsome to keep to yourself for that long! What incredibly handsome hunks of fluff!
Barli's eyes in that first picture turned me into a puddle! Rizzo has the sweetest little fluffy round face! They are both so kissable!:D

catmandu
02-05-2005, 08:42 AM
Its great that Barliman,and Rizzo were smiling,as I was already,when I saw that it was going,to be their Happy Smiling Faces!