PDA

View Full Version : Dear Barbara, I might be on my way to Germany

Logan
02-04-2005, 09:38 AM
My mother asked me to tell you that she is planning on shipping me over to Germany in time for Valentine's Day. Apparently, I made her very, very angry last night! :o It's just that those blinds hanging on the door in her room are so much fun to bang! They hang down from above the doorway and I can rattle them with my paw and they shake back and forth, back and forth. They are most fun when it is dark, say 3 or 4 am! :p Usually when I bang them it's because I want to go outdoors. Lately, though, I've just been doing it for fun. When she gets up and opens the sliding glass door to let me outside, I run up under the chair and don't go out. One my second time banging the blinds last night, she scooped me up, before she opened the door, and I put my claws right into her stomach and gave her a good, bloody scratch right across the belly. She was not happy. :o She threw me out the door!!! :eek: But I got her back because just as she fell back to sleep, I was ready to come back inside, so I climbed the screen door and banged it until she got up and let me back in.

After all that activity, all I wanted to do was sleep this morning, but she kept on sticking her finger in my side and saying "wake up, Buttercup, wake up". I think she muttered something about showing me how it feels to be awakened. I don't care. I can sleep all day! Hehehe!!! Wonder why she said she wants to send me to Barbara right away??? Daddy said they should lock me out of their bedroom, but I'm smart and I can open the door!!!! :D

Do you want me, Barbara? I simply don't know what to do. My mom says that you might have less patience with my games than she does. That would be a bad thing!!!!

I'm going back to bed now. I'll wait to hear from you.

Love,
Butter

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-04-2005, 09:53 AM
Naw-tee Butter boy! :D

Logan, I love how you keep poking him to wake him up - I used to do that to Tubby a long time ago when he kept me up all night too. :D

slick
02-04-2005, 10:38 AM
:D :D Too funny. Oh dear Butter, you'd better start packing your bags for the long flight over. I'm sure Barbara would welcome you but think about how much your Meowmie would miss you.

Gee, I'm sure glad I don't have that problem. When I go to bed, the cats go to bed and they don't get up until I'm ready. The blessing of older cats that don't play.

Barbara
02-04-2005, 10:45 AM
I think your meowmie loves that music you are playing in the night (blind jazz or how should we call it) very very much because she gets the wonderful idea to send you right to me:D She must love you very much to pay that much money for your journey.

Of course you are welcome here. You can found a cat band with Filou and Tigris who also have ideas how to play music at night.:) :) :)

CalliesMom
02-04-2005, 10:48 AM
LOL nawtee nawtee Butter!

Edwina's Secretary
02-04-2005, 10:49 AM
Butter will have to be the percussionist!

Vio&Juni
02-04-2005, 12:31 PM
Barbara, now you'll have a full jazz band :D

Logan, I loved how you kept waking him up, that's what I do with my kitties when they keep me up :p

ramanth
02-04-2005, 12:50 PM
:eek: Seems like we've got a few NAWTEE cats on PT! Butter, you shouldn't play such games or scratch your meowmie.
tsk. tsk.

momoffuzzyfaces
02-04-2005, 01:16 PM
Aw, Buttercup, your mommy can ship you to me in Kansas. You will fit right in with my roudy bunch. It's closer than Germany too.

I will admit however, to waking my "blessings" up when they kept me awake at night too! So be forewarned!:D

Logan
02-04-2005, 01:45 PM
"blessings???????"

Maybe tomorrow I'll call him a blessing, but not today!!!!! :p

Logan
02-04-2005, 10:06 PM
Dear Barbara,

I am curled up in my "meowmie's" lap right now. Do you think that gives me points??? I do hope so! She put me out and told me to "stay out", but I looked so pitiful at the door that she let me in. Plus, I am so still and stately, right now, who wouldn't want me??? LOL!!!! :p

Mama is reconsidering, I think. She told Daddy, tonight, that I am a sweet boy, sometimes.......progress, eh???

Love,
Buttercup

Barbara
02-04-2005, 11:39 PM
Does this mean you are not coming:(

Virtual cat kissies

Barbara

Logan
02-05-2005, 07:19 AM
Don't fill my slot, yet, Barbara. I will admit, though, that last night, I banged the blinds once (gosh, I love sound they make :o ), and my mom got out of bed, opened the door and went straight outside. Only problem is that she says she never went back to sleep at this was at 4:30 in the morning. I say it's ok because that way she heard me when I was ready to come back inside!! ;) I don't stay out for too long because it is cold!

Too bad you don't live closer. My mom might work out some sort of visitation, then. :p

Have a good day, Barbara, and I'll keep you posted.

Love,
Butter

smokey the elder
02-05-2005, 07:20 AM
Butter, quit it!:p

I used to belong to a medievel group. When the cats would get nawtee, I'd say they'd make good garb trim!

catmandu
02-05-2005, 08:34 AM
Dear Butter,you can come,to the Found Cat Hotel,which,is a lot closer,and if our Feeder,can forgive JJJ3 for the VCR Swan dive,nothing,that you can do,will bother him,and we know,for a fact,that he thinks that you are a Wonderful Cat!

Logan
02-05-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by smokey the elder
Butter, quit it!:p

I used to belong to a medievel group. When the cats would get nawtee, I'd say they'd make good garb trim!

:eek: :eek: :eek: