PDA

View Full Version : Foxy Roxy!!!!!!!!

kb2yjx
02-04-2005, 06:39 AM
What a beauty you are!!!! And to her Mom, those are loving caress that lull you to sleep from Roxy's tail! Looking into those eyes has made my day! HAPPY COTD TO ROXY!!

Kietsie
02-04-2005, 07:14 AM
Roxy, you are one special tabby kitty! You have the most beautiful eyes. I think my Bun-Bun has a serious crush on you!

Have a wonderful day!

Greetings from South Africa,
Kietsie, Bun-Bun and Billy!

kittykay
02-04-2005, 07:52 AM
Roxy, you are a beautiful and elegant girl. Many years of health and happiness are wished to you from me!

catmandu
02-04-2005, 08:20 AM
And we love oxy,as she is a Great Party Cat,and a Great Mall Invader,and issuch a Gorgeous,Fun Cat,andwe wish,you and Your Guardian,many years,of Fun,Joy.and Laughter! A Speial Foxy Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW to Foxy Roxy COTD!!!!:D :cool: ;) :(:p :)

Bari_d
02-04-2005, 08:38 AM
Roxy, you are indeed "foxy" and oh, those eyes! Your beautiful coat and charming sweet face...what a wonderful way to start our day! Congrats on being such an elegant, beautiful Cat of the Day - it is delightful to "meet" you!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

K9soul
02-04-2005, 09:19 AM
Beautiful Foxy Roxy! What gorgeous blue eyes you have, and the pose of a true model :). I am sorry your first home didn't work out, but it sounds like in the end things turned out just purrfectly! You're one very special lady and clearly the apple of your Mommy's eye! I hope you have an extra special day today, maybe Mommy will even break out the Q-tips :D. Congratulations Roxy, our beautiful Cat of the Day!

daisy
02-04-2005, 10:00 AM
Do you know you have the same name as the lead in the musical Chicago? Roxy Hart! Which makes me want to break into song...

The word on everybody's lips is gonna be...Roxy!

Today is your special day and you certainly deserve all the belly rubs and treats you can lay your paws on!!!

Jax
02-04-2005, 10:42 AM
What a gorgeous gorgeous girl you are Roxy! Such beautiful blue eyes and a pretty coat too! You do look like you're up to something, lol, don't you cutie? Congrats to Regal Beauty Roxy! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-04-2005, 01:01 PM
Roxy
How adorable you are! Your eyes are just stunning!
What a treat to see your wonderful picture today!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!:D

pawylie
02-04-2005, 01:59 PM
OH, BOY! Someone else with a Q-tip fetish--I thought I was the only one--maybe it's a siamese thing...I open the Q-Tip container when Mom's not around and fish out 4 or 5 at a time--that gives me more to spread around the house!
I like your eyes--they are almost as blue as mine!
Sindi (seal point siamese)

tatsxxx11
02-04-2005, 02:26 PM
Oh Foxy Miss Roxy! What a beauty puss you are! What a pose!!! Those sapphire blue eyes of yours are electric! But oh, that expression is priceless. Looks like you're saying, "I'm ready for my kiss now!":) What a charmer! And I have to agree, having seen the show "Chicago," well, THAT Roxy's got nothing on you!:) What lucky humans to have their lives graced by such a charming, mesmerizing beauty like you! Enjoy your day celeb in grand style, sweetheart (I see confetti falling;)) and may you and your family know many more happy, love filled years together! Yay, Roxy, CAT OF THE DAY!:)

Dan Holder
02-04-2005, 05:04 PM
What a pretty little blue-eyed gal. It's an extra sweet when a kitty loves you so much, they want to sleep right there by you. Good luck.

Gen
02-04-2005, 06:03 PM
You just like my (RB) girl Comet!

Purrrrs!
Gennie

karlyb
02-04-2005, 11:35 PM
Roxy, you are so beautiful. I love the shading of your fur and, of course, those eyes! I have to bury q-tips deep in the garbage can so my cats don't eat them. You just play with them, don't you Roxy, not eat them? You're trying to show your love for your mom by those tail swishes, but she might sleep better if you didn't do that. Many years of health and happiness to you Roxy, and to your sisters and human family too. You are a great COTD!