PDA

View Full Version : Where Am I Suppose To Sleep!?...(1 Pic)

AJ3
02-04-2005, 12:20 AM
Well, it is late and I'm very sleepy. I just walked into the bedroom to go to bed and this is what I see! Now would someone tell me where I'm supposed to sleep?

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid156/paeec81c2126e83bf0a198908041648e2/f53db9b0.jpg

That is Alden underneath the covers beside Tori. They are all sound asleep. I had to sneak back with my camera. The room is dark but I had my camera on night flash. I can't believe that the bright flash didn't stir them all up.

Robin :p

AJ3
02-04-2005, 12:21 AM
Oops! I seem to be logged in under Alden's name...sorry everyone!!!

Robin :o

shais_mom
02-04-2005, 12:38 AM
That is so funny b/c I was like :eek: someone stole Tori and Katie!!!
You need a bigger bed!

popcornbird
02-04-2005, 12:41 AM
LOLLLLL!!!!!!! I clicked on this thread not knowing who the user was, and thought, "Wow.......those dogs look JUST like Katie and Tori! I hope no weirdo's stealing Robin's pics!" :o:eek: Then I read further and realized it was you. :p

Sooooooooo CUTE! :D

RobiLee
02-04-2005, 12:47 AM
I just walked in there again and no one has moved. I'm going to have to be a big meanie and make the girls get down. I refuse to sleep on the couch! :p

Sorry about the name confusion...lol. Alden signed up a long time ago and we couldn't remember his username and password and I finally figured it out but forgot to log him off.

Robin ;)

vinjashira
02-04-2005, 05:52 AM
I think they just want to warm the bed for you :D

anna_66
02-04-2005, 08:27 AM
Hehe Robin... Looks like another night on the couch for you;)

I swear I don't know how you guys do it. When Bon was sleeping with us he wasn't nearly that big and it was kind of a pain (but of course like you I loved it:)).

Told you that you need this kingsize waterbed we have:p

Hugs and kisses to your girls from their auntie Anna!

micki76
02-04-2005, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by popcornbird
LOLLLLL!!!!!!! I clicked on this thread not knowing who the user was, and thought, "Wow.......those dogs look JUST like Katie and Tori! I hope no weirdo's stealing Robin's pics!" :o:eek:

I had the same reaction! :rolleyes:

What a cute pic! :D

See that's the beauty of small dogs, more room on the bed! :p

Lexi_Lover
02-04-2005, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by micki76
See that's the beauty of small dogs, more room on the bed! :p

LOL! Totally agree with that one! Just wait until the husky comes! :rolleyes:

Very cute pic! I thought somebody was just sleeping in really late! Until I read the night flash!;)I sleep on the couch anyways sometimes! Even though I always have a queen-size bed waiting upstairs just for me!:p

KYS
02-04-2005, 09:20 AM
LOL! For a split second I got excited that we had another
Akita on our list.
But I recognized Torri and Katie and than
read your next post.

I guess you sleep on the floor. hehehe

K9soul
02-04-2005, 09:35 AM
LOL I saw the title and thought, "Who's AJ3, must be a new member?" Then opened the thread and saw Katie and Tori and I thought, "Oh this must be Alden." But then read the next line under the picture where it is Alden under the covers so then I REALLY had to think a moment :D. Adorable picture Robin, it was funny having my brain try to puzzle things out before my morning cup of coffee :D

senorita02
02-04-2005, 10:25 AM
Well , looks like your going to have to take the couch!
They are too cute!

cali
02-04-2005, 11:31 AM
hmm I see a little section at the foot of the bed for ya! you wont have any covers though and you can use aldens feet as a pillow :D

ramanth
02-04-2005, 11:55 AM
:D :D

Awww mom, you're a meanie. ;) :p

jenfer
02-04-2005, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
LOLLLLL!!!!!!! I clicked on this thread not knowing who the user was, and thought, "Wow.......those dogs look JUST like Katie and Tori! I hope no weirdo's stealing Robin's pics!" :o:eek: Then I read further and realized it was you. :p

same here. lol. :D

Cute picture.

pitc9
02-04-2005, 01:10 PM
How Cute!!!
I know... I feel so bad when I have to make the pups move.
Since Rick's been gone it's been pretty easy, we now have PLENTY of room on the bed for all three of us!

Andie
02-05-2005, 07:48 PM
Sounds like a problem I had this morning except I was in the bed at the time.

LOL

I woke up at 630 this morning wondering why I was in a ball and why I couldn't get out of this ball position. I open my eyes to a pink labbie nose right in my face which amazed me because Dustin can't even sleep facing me without getting elbowed for his trouble (I hate someone breathing on me while I sleep). I raise my head to see Duke streached out beside me with two feet thrown over my side and Katie stretched out across the foot. Rolling over? Forget about it Bull had his big block head buried in between my shoulder blades. I sit up and find Isis curled up at Katie's tail looking at me like: "What's your problem we are all comfy with this arrangement." :rolleyes:

chocolatepuppy
02-05-2005, 09:07 PM
I think there's just a little room left, you could leave one arm and one leg hanging off the side of the bed! :D (Heaven knows I've been there! :rolleyes: )

K9karen
02-06-2005, 12:15 AM
And to top it off, hubby's fast asleep!! LOL! How timely..last night Logan decided she'd try the hospital bed (I'm still recuperating) even though the head and rear are raised up. Her head found a niche between my chest and armpit while I'm so uncomfortable and miserable! Plus she pulls all the blankets when she jumps up and I'm laying there freezing cold, thinking, I could easily shoo her off but I just can't do it. I've missed sleeping with her so much I was willing to suffer. Then I thought..My Gawd! What I don't do for this dog! I wonder if anyone else is such an easy mark! Then I see this picture and just ROTFL!