PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for MULTICATMOM and her kitties!

kimlovescats
02-03-2005, 09:14 PM
Adrienne is in the midst of trying to find a new apartment .... as her current one had a major pipe leak and all the floors needed replacing. The landlord had said that the carpets would have good padding, and instead she was cheap and had the carpet glued straight onto the CONCRETE!!! Adrienne, being in a wheelchair, sometimes falls and has to have a padded floor!!! So, now she is forced with having to move quickly. She is very stressed right now ... so she may not be on PT for a while.

On top of all of this, the one place that has an immediate opening will only allow her to bring ONE of her cats! Adrienne has six kitties and she called me in tears about this!:( I have told her that I will take in her kitties for however long is needed. She is hoping after a while to sneak at least 2 more of them into her new apt! Shhhhhhhhhh!!!:eek: ;) The other 3 will be with me until we decide what to do for sure. Please pray for Adrienne, as she is very upset, not sleeping / eating over all of this stress!

Thanks,
Kim;)

sirrahbed
02-03-2005, 09:18 PM
:( What a birthday present:( Please let Adrienne know that I (and many others!!) have prayed for her and will continue to pray. What a ton of stress!!

rg_girlca
02-03-2005, 09:19 PM
OH NO. How awful. Poor Adrienne. My heart goes out to her.
Kim, you are such a good friend to take in her babies for now.
Bless you.

Tell Adrienne that I hope and pray that all will work out for her.

When you see her, give her a big HUG for me please.

Uniqueviking
02-03-2005, 09:20 PM
:(

I'll be thinking of you and I send you my very best wishes. I so hope for you, you find an apartment where you can have all your furbabies with you.

QueenScoopalot
02-03-2005, 09:26 PM
Sending lots of prayers that all will work out for Adrienne and her kitties. Nobody needs that sort of stress of having to decide which cat to take, and which to leave behind for safe keeping (thank you Kim). I'm glad MCM has you for a friend. :)

catnapper
02-03-2005, 09:59 PM
Oh no! Surely she could get around that somehow saying the cats are therapy cats or something for her! ADA should cover something like that!

I'll be praying she finds something to keep all her babies with her!

iloverat
02-03-2005, 10:02 PM
Adrienne has prayers and best wishes coming her way from this PTer, too.

jazzcat
02-03-2005, 10:33 PM
Oh that is terrible. I'll keep her and her family (the kitties) in my thoughts and prayers.

Kim, you are such a good friend!:)

Laura's Babies
02-03-2005, 11:31 PM
OH NO!! Catnapper, I agree with you, they ARE therapy and she should be able to keep them but people can be so fussy!:mad: Kim, I WILL be saying prayers for MMC and tell her please, that we love her and wish her the best. Gosh, I miss her she she isn't around!

shais_mom
02-03-2005, 11:44 PM
poor thing I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

Corinna
02-03-2005, 11:48 PM
Hugs and prayers for them all and a blessing on you for help taking care of her lovelys.

krazyaboutkatz
02-04-2005, 12:10 AM
This is terrible.:( Prayers and positive thoughts are being sent Adrienne's way. I sure hope that she'll be able to be reunited with all of her kitties soon.
You sure are a wonderful friend Kim.:)

catcrazylady
02-04-2005, 05:57 AM
This just breaks my heart.:( Prayers are on the way that Adrienne is able to get all of her babies with her soon. I can't imagine having to sort out who can live with me and who couldn't.

Kim, thank goodness she has you! I would feel so blessed to have a friend that I knew I could count on. I would still miss my kitties but I would breath alot easier knowing someone I cared about had them in safe keeping for me.

Tell Adrienne "chin up"! Something good always comes out of something bad. Things will get better especially with all of PT saying prayers for her!!

christa
02-04-2005, 07:41 AM
Oh no! My heart is breaking for her . . . how horrible! It seems like when it rains, it pours . . . but hopefully there will be a break in the clouds and something good will come of this.

I've seen PT prayers work before . . . so let's get to praying, people!!!

chrangharris
02-04-2005, 08:00 AM
We are praying for you!

kimlovescats
02-05-2005, 11:17 AM
I just received an e-mail from Adrienne! She has decided to buy large area rugs for her apartment, to help with the padding issue, and stay right where she is!!! She said she weighed several issues into her decision .... foremost, her kitties and her church being close by! I am so thrilled that she is able to stay in her home and be surrounded by her babies!!!:D

QueenScoopalot
02-05-2005, 11:20 AM
That is wonderful news! PT prayers at work again. :) I'm glad Adrienne doesn't have to go through the stress of moving, and relocating her furkids. :)

moosmom
02-05-2005, 11:25 AM
Kim,

That's great news! I was going to offer taking a couple cats to foster till she got a new place. Glad she's decided to stay where she is and is able to keep her furbabies!! Tell her I said hi!

catcrazylady
02-05-2005, 11:36 AM
This is such GREAT news!! I'm so glad that Adrienne won't have the stress and sadness of rehoming any of her babies. Good luck Adrienne!!!:) :) :)

jenluckenbach
02-05-2005, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
I just received an e-mail from Adrienne! She has decided to buy large area rugs for her apartment, to help with the padding issue, and stay right where she is!!!

YIPPEE !!!!! (I was going to suggest the very same thing!)

sirrahbed
02-05-2005, 02:02 PM
What a relief!!! I am happy for her!! I misunderstood the first message and thought she was having to move because the floors were being redone - so I am thrilled she can stay. Area rugs are a great idea and maybe even a pad under them??
YAY!!!:D