PDA

View Full Version : What big teeth you have!

catnapper
02-03-2005, 08:24 PM
Katrina and Murhy were resting in the office tonight (he has his very own special blanket by the window... spoiled foster! :D )

Looks like Katrina is checking out whether or not Murphy swallowed his pills tonight! :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/bigteeth.jpg
Murphy says: "honestly guys, I swallowed them this time!"

QueenScoopalot
02-03-2005, 09:08 PM
PURRFECT CAPTION!!!!! :D :D :D What an adorable pair those two make. :)

jazzcat
02-03-2005, 10:46 PM
AWWW, how cute. I looked at the picture before I read what you typed and I thought good grief, he's so stuffed up he's having to breathe through his mouth. Glad to know it's not that bad.

Of course he has his very own special blanket by the window, he's adorable Murphy!;)

catnapper
02-03-2005, 10:54 PM
LOL.. he is very congested, but I made him sit through everyone's hot showers tonight and despite hiding behind the toilet all night ( :rolleyes: ) the steam helped him!

And the funny thing is he's so congested that when he purrs, there is a click to the purr and it sounds like crickets! :D Poor little dude. He doesn't seem to let it stop him from playing and eating. And nobody else seems to be coming down with the cold either. So hopefully he's the only one since he's so tiny and his immune system is low from being so sick earlier.

catcrazylady
02-04-2005, 06:11 AM
What a super cute picture! Poor little Murphy is having a hard time getting well isn't he? Poor little guy. He might not feel the greatest but he sure is darn cute!!:D

catmandu
02-04-2005, 08:40 AM
The Found Cats are sending Gem Angel,the Little Stary,andGeorge Angel,to see to Murphy,and help him,through,his Health crisis,and we all pray,for our Pal.

catlover4ever
02-04-2005, 09:21 AM
Katrina is just being the best nurse around....you know....making sure he swallowed his pills. She just wants to make sure he is feeling better.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-04-2005, 10:01 AM
:D
Your captions are perfect! :D

luvofallhorses
02-04-2005, 03:34 PM
LMAO that is too cute:D:D

jenluckenbach
02-04-2005, 06:48 PM
ROTFLOL :D:D