PDA

View Full Version : Catfamily (Carla) in the hospital..Get Well Card Shower....

QueenScoopalot
02-03-2005, 08:17 PM
Pters are throwing for her! I'm sure Carla would be so happy to get some encouragement during this trying time for her. Long story short, Carla's had two spinal fusions, the last being in Oct. when they went through her stomach and fused her spine. She has developed problems with scarring, and blockage of her intestines, and went through emergency surgery last Friday. It may need to be done again if things don't start looking up for her. If anyone would like to drop a card or a note in the mail for her, PM either Jazzcat, or me for Carla's address. :) And say a little prayer that she will be out soon, and back home with her furfamily, and Mike. ;)

ramanth
02-04-2005, 08:57 AM
Healing vibes sent! (oh...and a PM too. :D)

jazzcat
02-04-2005, 07:48 PM
BUMP:D

QueenScoopalot
02-04-2005, 08:01 PM
:D Hee, hee thanks Lori! I was going to *bump* them, but you beat me to it lol! Carla is still in need of lots of prayers, and support. She's in lots of pain, and a morphine drip. :eek: She needs to be able to eat something soon, otherwise her stay at the hospital will be longer.:( She needs to get better, and home to her kitties (and Mike) who miss her. ;)

slick
02-04-2005, 08:33 PM
PM sent. :)

QueenScoopalot
02-05-2005, 06:13 PM
Another opportunity to *bump* this again for the weekend PTers! Just spoke with Carla & Mike, and Carla is very lucky to be alive today! She apparently had an aneurysm on her intestinal wall, and if it had ruptured, she would be dead from peritonitis most likely. :eek: It sounds to me as though the Docs who did her back surgery in Oct. messed things up in putting her back together. :rolleyes: