PDA

View Full Version : my posts are dissapearing?

animal_rescue
02-03-2005, 08:13 PM
Now and then I notice that a lot of my posts are gone. Earlier today I could have sworn that I had around 450 posts and now it's down to 417. :confused: are people deleting posts? This has happened before too.... I had like 500 posts and then it went down to 400.

aly
02-03-2005, 09:37 PM
Someone might be deleting threads that you've posted in.

animal_rescue
02-03-2005, 09:54 PM
that's what I figured, but so many that's what has me confused, someone must have deleted a lot of threads, because usually I don't post much in one thread.

Lexi_Lover
02-03-2005, 10:02 PM
Change your password, just in case, I don't know what happened to mine, but people edited mine to say things I NEVER said, like in the blue eyes pics, I wrote, could you do that for Lexi's and it somehow got changed to, wow that scary! :confused: And about 20 of mine got deleted!

micki76
02-03-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Lexi_Lover
Change your password, just in case, I don't know what happened to mine, but people edited mine to say things I NEVER said, like in the blue eyes pics, I wrote, could you do that for Lexi's and it somehow got changed to, wow that scary! :confused: And about 20 of mine got deleted!

I change all of my passwords once a week. All of my pics on photobucket got deleted (didn't work out like they planned-they were EASY to rescue), and since then I've been rotating passwords.

As a matter of fact, it's about that time. :)

flamepony12
02-03-2005, 10:07 PM
wow, I didn't know you could edit your password! :D :p XD

wolf_Q
02-03-2005, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by micki76
I change all of my passwords once a week. All of my pics on photobucket got deleted (didn't work out like they planned-they were EASY to rescue), and since then I've been rotating passwords.

As a matter of fact, it's about that time. :)

I have had the same password on Pet Talk since I JOINED! :eek: Now you've got me paranoid so I just changed it. :o

micki76
02-03-2005, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
I have had the same password on Pet Talk since I JOINED! :eek: Now you've got me paranoid so I just changed it. :o

LMAO, I keep making you paranoid. :p :p :p

Karen
02-03-2005, 10:20 PM
If someone deletes a thread in which you have posted, your count goes down. The creator of the thread and the moderators are the only ones who can delete a thread, just FYI.

cloverfdx
02-04-2005, 07:09 AM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by micki76

As a matter of fact, it's about that time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have had the same password on Pet Talk since I JOINED! Now you've got me paranoid so I just changed it.

:eek: Me too Amy, off to change mine.