PDA

View Full Version : I got pierced today!!!

luckies4me
02-03-2005, 07:52 PM
I got pierced today! YAY! I am so excited. I can't believe I did it either. I really thought I would chicken out. I was literally shaking when I went in there. LOL. I was originally going to get my labret done but my friend told me a vertical lip would be better so I wouldn't rub down my gums. So I went ahead and got the vertical lip. Now, that was ALL I was planning LOL. But he sweet talked me into getting my ears done too, at a 4 gauge! :eek: He did it for free, so I just went ahead and did it. Boy did it hurt! My ears are still very painful. My lip doesn't hurt at all though. It was a little painful during the piercing part but feels fine now. I just can't believe I did my ears. :p

Here are some pictures. :)

Jared and I. He totally gave me a deal today. He is holding the needle that went through my ears!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/RompingRatties/0dd4d3e0.jpg

Me just sort of shocked...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/RompingRatties/6bf6040f.jpg

BitsyNaceyDog
02-03-2005, 08:09 PM
Ouch! They look great, I especially like the one in your ear.
I would have passed out, I don't handle pain too well.

luckies4me
02-03-2005, 08:12 PM
OUCH is right!!! :eek: They are so sore right now. The lips fine though. :D

petslover
02-03-2005, 09:38 PM
Wow, thats cool, but I couldn't handle it either.. I would be so scared getting that done. Your very brave. hehe!

luckies4me
02-03-2005, 10:19 PM
LOL! Thanks! I was very very nervous though. And it was defintiely painful!

green_chameleon_girl
02-03-2005, 10:22 PM
OUCH!! I never ever new you could guage your ears with a thing like that!!! lol all my friends just stick bigger things in there ears!! lol, ur brave! do u think your going to guage your ears bigger?

jenfer
02-03-2005, 10:31 PM
looks cool! but OUCH!

luckies4me
02-03-2005, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by green_chameleon_girl
OUCH!! I never ever new you could guage your ears with a thing like that!!! lol all my friends just stick bigger things in there ears!! lol, ur brave! do u think your going to guage your ears bigger?

I'd like to go a little bit bigger, yes. :) Only so I could fit certain jewerly pieces through them. hehe

shais_mom
02-04-2005, 12:12 AM
OMG!
OWWWWWWIE!
you got you're hair cut since Christmas also!
Not big into the facial piercings but it looks good! :)

binka_nugget
02-04-2005, 01:57 AM
Yeowch! Stretching from 14 to 10 was painful enough for me. Just make sure you're ready to keep those holes for life. 2/0 gauge is often said to be the "point of no return". I'm sure it would shrink but I don't think it would ever go back to 18 gauge.

The vertical labret looks awesome, btw! :D Ibuprofen will help loads with the swelling. :)

cloverfdx
02-04-2005, 07:06 AM
Looks great but.... *Passes out* ;). You were so brave, i would have bolted at the sight of that huge needle :o.

GraciesMommy
02-04-2005, 07:27 AM
OUCH! I had my belly ring put in in July and it still gets sore sometimes...that was more painful than childbirth to me!! I think I had a quacker that did mine tho..took him a 2 full minutes and I have been told it shouldn't take more than a few seconds...I still would do it again tho...i love it..

christa
02-04-2005, 07:34 AM
Ouch!

Hubby has a friend with ear piercings like that . . . not sure what gauge it is . . . I just know that he can stick a pencil through it, LOL.

lv4dogs
02-04-2005, 09:02 AM
Sweet!
I've got 2 ga. in my ears, but I did it slowly, going up one gauge at a time so it sisn't hurt at all. LOL

I love the lip, I'm waiting for my Labret to heal fully then I may get that done, I'm waiting a while though to hear from others that have it, to see if it will eventually grow out. I hated how my labret rubbed on my gums.

LKPike
02-04-2005, 12:17 PM
hehe, I've had upper lip done before :) veddy, veddy painful! I scared my piercer actually, he kept asking me if I was ok, I turned really pale, cold sweat, everything when the needle went in. hurt soooo bad!

Had to take it out due to infection few months later :( Hope yours go lots better!!!!!

luckies4me
02-04-2005, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by shais_mom
OMG!
OWWWWWWIE!
you got you're hair cut since Christmas also!
Not big into the facial piercings but it looks good! :)

I did! Thank you for noticing. :)

luckies4me
02-04-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by binka_nugget
Yeowch! Stretching from 14 to 10 was painful enough for me. Just make sure you're ready to keep those holes for life. 2/0 gauge is often said to be the "point of no return". I'm sure it would shrink but I don't think it would ever go back to 18 gauge.

The vertical labret looks awesome, btw! :D Ibuprofen will help loads with the swelling. :)

Yep, I wouldn't mind keeping them forever. Eeee I'm glad you like it!!! :D

luckies4me
02-04-2005, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by lv4dogs
Sweet!
I've got 2 ga. in my ears, but I did it slowly, going up one gauge at a time so it sisn't hurt at all. LOL

I love the lip, I'm waiting for my Labret to heal fully then I may get that done, I'm waiting a while though to hear from others that have it, to see if it will eventually grow out. I hated how my labret rubbed on my gums.

Ya, I got tihs because I didn't want to deal with the gum issue, and Jared said there was no way I could do it because my jaw is really small. I like this because it's on the outside, and not on the inside at all. :)