PDA

View Full Version : Curious

slleipnir
02-03-2005, 06:33 PM
Would anyone ever want to/be able to make it to a PT meeting if it where in the maritimes? (canada) Everyone on PT lives like 5009949849 miles from me lol I'll def want to go somewhere else again, but not sure when I can afford another trip (would be flying though ;))

slick
02-04-2005, 12:14 PM
I'm in BC and have always wanted to go to the Maritimes but I'm afraid I can't afford it this year. Next year I'm hoping to make the UK meeting, but if that does not get off the ground, I'm up for a trip back East, as long as I can get my fair share of lobster. :D

Shelteez2
02-05-2005, 10:53 PM
Hmmmm.

I wonder how long it would take the shelties and I to drive to the maritimes. I don't know if we could do it or not.

Crikit
02-06-2005, 01:16 AM
at the present moment the only way I could get out to the maritimes is if it was with Superdogs and I think the only show that gets done out there is in halifax.

slleipnir
02-06-2005, 12:40 PM
Halifax isn't too far from me. I could possible go there depending.

slleipnir
04-07-2005, 10:32 AM
You know you waaanna

jennifert9
04-07-2005, 12:27 PM
Audrey you know I would love to meet you!! But it's 14 hours from here to Charlottetown, PEI. And 15 hours from Syracuse to there!! Maybe we could meet in the middle sometime!:)

Where are the maritimes?

slleipnir
04-07-2005, 05:33 PM
The same area as PEI. Like New brunswick, NS, etc etc

AmberLee
04-07-2005, 06:02 PM
Well, :o ever since I read (and re-read, and re-read) the "Anne" series, I've dreamed of seeing PEI in the spring. It won't happen this year, for sure, but from all I've read, you live in a gorgeous area...

slleipnir
04-07-2005, 08:26 PM
Spring sucks. Summer is beautiful. Spring the snow is melting and it's all mucky and gross looking. There are a lot of things to see in the summer, and I think it's just beautiful. Same with Fall. only seasons I like hehe

I'm going to try to afford to go to an ohio meeting next year assuming there is one...I guess I'll just have to wait and meet people there

cali
04-07-2005, 09:25 PM
lol I would love to but I am not much loser then anyone else lol I am TRYING to get out to the kelowna meeting this year, I am hoping anyway but kelowna 2 provences away as it is lol calgary to kelowna is not that bad, I have made that trip many times, including when I met Jorden and Jynelle last June, I think I was easily in Calgary long enugh to meet some of the pettalkers, I mean I was staying at my cousins and they quite litterly live 2 feet away from a dog park lol but my dad said we would not be there long enugh :( but the bus arrived early so we were there longer then expected lol onatrio is a long enugh plane ride from here(4 hours) the maritimes is a lot farther lol