PDA

View Full Version : Wiggle-Butt Maggie

Cincy'sMom
02-03-2005, 05:26 PM
Our K9 MASH Therapy dog group lost a wonderful member today. Maggie was a 9 year old cocker mix, who loved everyone!! That dog's back end never stopped!! She was always the happiest girl and was great on visits whether it was the hopstials or the libraries we were at.

Unfortunately, Maggie had been suffering from lupus for about the last year. She had her ups and downs, and last I heard, she was doing better, and had just passed the 150 visit mark to TDIAOv title (Threapy Dog International, Outstanding Volunteer). Today, I got an email that she had to be PTS, and although I don't know all the details, I'm sure it was complications from her illness.

cloverfdx
02-04-2005, 06:59 AM
How sad :(. Dear Maggie sounded like a very special girl. Play hard at the bridge Maggie. :(

ramanth
02-04-2005, 08:58 AM
Oh how sad. :( RIP Maggie. :(

tatsxxx11
02-05-2005, 05:55 PM
I'm so sorry Amy:( What a very special pup dear Maggie was, so brave and courageous with a most positive, joyful outlook, despite her illness. Her healing love and friendship will be greatly missed by so many:( Rest easy precious Maggie and run and play, healthy and whole again at the Rainbow Bridge until that happy day of reunion with your loving family. {{{HUGS}}} Sandra

KYS
02-05-2005, 07:31 PM
RIP Maggie, I can see you will be very much missed by
all you have touched.

dukedogsmom
02-06-2005, 09:17 PM
Poor Maggie. I hope you're able to wiggle that butt at the RB and be as happy as you ever were here on earth. I'm sure you helped out many people with your friendly nature.

slick
02-07-2005, 10:30 AM
RIP sweet Maggie and may you enjoy your time at the RB and continue to do the good work you started here on earth.

K9soul
02-07-2005, 12:42 PM
Rest in peace, dear precious Maggie, you touched so many lives, and were truly an angel on earth. Now you have gone home, and as you play and romp with the other beloved pets, I know you will keep an eye out for the people who loved you and whose lives you touched, awaiting that most joyous of reunions.

dogs_4_me
02-08-2005, 12:50 PM
RIP Maggie, Maggie sounds like a wonderful companion and I know she helped many people when she was down on earth. Play hard at the RB angel Maggie :)

Sudilar
02-10-2005, 07:33 AM
You were a special pup, Maggie, put on Earth to help cheer those who needed cheering. We all have suffered a great loss by your leaving. RIP at RB. Hugs.

shais_mom
02-15-2005, 12:23 AM
RIP sweet Maggie