PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite TV show?

BitsyNaceyDog
02-03-2005, 11:24 AM
My favorite TV show is Gilmore Girls. It's the only show I watch, for the most part.

So, what is your favorite TV show?

Buddy Blaze Lover
02-03-2005, 11:26 AM
I watch a lot more movies than TV, but I enjoy all the episodes on Animal Planet, and the Sports channels, like ESPN, and that stuff.:D I like the Sci-Fi channel too, though I don't watch much of it.;)

catnapper
02-03-2005, 11:31 AM
I have three:
Desperate Housewives, CSI, and Monk (gotta love that Monk!)

MaryJae
02-03-2005, 11:32 AM
I watch alot of movies too, but the channel is mostly always on Nickelodeon and the Disney Channel(I'm a kid at heart so you gotta love those kiddie shows)! I also watch WWE/TNA wrestling(you should only watch wrestling if you understand it), Gilmore Girls, Friends, and alot of those shows I grew up watching like Full House, Fresh Prince, The Cosby Show...you can never get tired of those!;)

vinjashira
02-03-2005, 11:38 AM
http://www.spence.net/ted/images/icons/simpsons.gif the simpsons

caseysmom
02-03-2005, 11:39 AM
Everybody loves raymond is my favorite.

jenfer
02-03-2005, 11:50 AM
CSI

:D

RedHedd
02-03-2005, 11:51 AM
This year it's a toss-up between Desperate Housewives and Lost with Amazing Race and Arrested Development coming in third and fourth.

Samantha Puppy
02-03-2005, 11:57 AM
I like:

Scrubs
Nip/Tuck
Lost
American Idol
Amazing Race
The Apprentice
ER
CSI

Aside from American Idol and CSI, these are shows that my husband got me into. I rarely watched TV until I married him!

micki76
02-03-2005, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by jenfer
CSI

:D

Me too. I only watch three TV shows, so they're my favorites.

CSI
Cold Case
CSI Miami

jenfer
02-03-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by micki76
Me too. I only watch three TV shows, so they're my favorites.

CSI
Cold Case
CSI Miami

Me too. I only watch CSI and if I can stay up, I will watch CSI Miami as well. Looooooooooooooooove CSI. Grissom rules! lol.

moosmom
02-03-2005, 12:24 PM
I LOVE CSI!! I'm into forensics and that kind of thing. I also love the reruns of Dick VanDyke and the Golden Girls.

I cannot STAND reality shows! They're getting old REAL fast!

PJ's Mom
02-03-2005, 12:31 PM
Gilmore Girls and Smallville are the only shows I watch on "regular" TV, so I guess you could call those my favorites.

I love 30 Minute Meals and Good Eats on the Food Network, though. :p

Edited to say that I love the new Iron Chef series, too!! :D

Logan
02-03-2005, 12:48 PM
Extreme Makeover Home Edition, for sure, is my favorite.

I also try to see The Apprentice, West Wing, Law and Order, and Law and Order SVU (?), every week. My "cheesy" tv is on Monday when I watch Las Vegas if I have the chance. And I'm a sucker for Food Network or HGTV, anyday. :)

Logan

slleipnir
02-03-2005, 01:32 PM
I don't want a lot of TV, nor have a favorite show. However, I do like Medium, Scrubs, Lost (although I don't want it anymore) and probably some others..I really only watch Medium on a regular basis though

micki76
02-03-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by jenfer
Grissom rules! lol.

Grissom is the best character on TV, IMO! And then there's Greg. *sigh* He's a cutie! :D

Rio and Me
02-03-2005, 02:31 PM
I dont get to watch alott these days but I love friends the best if its on i'll make room to watch it, also the OC is great but its only on whe im working, Damn the TV scedules

Ky

lovemyshiba
02-03-2005, 02:40 PM
I watch Desperate Housewives, CSI Miami, and The Apprentice faithfully each week.
I also like Scrubs, NYPD Blue, Two and a Half Men and some others.

In repeats I love to watch Seinfeld, Friends, Frazier, Law and Order, Will and Grace, and Sex and the City.

animal_rescue
02-03-2005, 02:51 PM
I LOVE Degrassi, 7th Heaven, and Whose Line!!!

edit: remembered a couple more I like Point Pleasant(It's very entrancing, about the devil's daughter), Futurama(LOVE Bender and the lobster type dude), Family Guy(I hear there's a new t.v. show by the Family Guy people, I think it's called Super Dad), G.V.B. *Girls Vs. Boys* although this season wasn't very good, That's So Raven, Stanley:p *he rocks!*, Date My Mom*On MTV*, and some more

Kiia
02-03-2005, 03:04 PM
Usually anything on the Food Network channel, I love trying new recipes out.

I also like CSI, The Apprentice, Family Guy, Will & Grace, Amazing Race, Lost...probably a few more but can't remember them right now.

The Cat Factory
02-03-2005, 03:04 PM
My favorites are The Simpsons, That 70`s Show, Family Guy, Futurama, Days Of Our Lives, General Hospital, WWE Raw, Most of the Star Trek`s, Malcolm In The Middle, Spongebob Squarepants :)

chrissycat21
02-03-2005, 05:31 PM
I love Gilmore Girls! I watch the reruns on ABC family because I never see the new ones, I have horse back riding at the same time. My two other favorites are Fresh Prince and Full House.

Karen
02-03-2005, 05:38 PM
I loved the Animal Planet "King of the Jungle" show, the first season was better than the second.
Besides all animal-related programming (dog shows, etc) I watch

Stargate
Stargate Atlantis
The Apprentice
Amazing Race
ER
Deadwood
Carnivale

Tina
02-03-2005, 05:49 PM
I like

Desperate Housewives
7th Heaven
Strong Medicine
Law & Order SVU
Sex and the City (they are reruns now)

GraciesMommy
02-03-2005, 05:58 PM
I watch all the Seinfeld reruns, Everybody Loves Raymond and we love Fear Factor

Cincy'sMom
02-03-2005, 06:03 PM
The shows I will tape if I am going to miss them are CSI:, ER and Joey. OTher shows I watch during the week are CSI Miami (except udring football season), CSI:New York, and Scrubs

luvofallhorses
02-03-2005, 06:10 PM
Days of our lives,Full house(I grew up watching it),The Cosby Show(grew up watching it)Boy Meets World(grew up watching it),Sister Sister(grew up watching it),Animal Miracles on Animal Planet,Pet Star on animal planet,Animal Precinct,the planet's funniest animals,Friends,ER,CSI:Miami,I did watch LAX every episode but they took it off air :(,JAG,smart guy(I think they took that off air too),That's So Raven,etc. Even though I am not much of a tv person I love all of those shows and much more :)

MariaM
02-03-2005, 06:36 PM
I very very rarely watch TV now. But some shows I do like are...

Lost
CSI
The Simpsons
Gilmore Girls
What I like About You
7th Heaven
America's Most Wanted

And a few others I most likely missed. I usually skip these threads because it gets me thinking too hard. :o

carole
02-03-2005, 06:50 PM
I enjoy watching:

The Guardian (love simon baker although his character fustrates the heck out of me)

Lost is shaping up to be a good series, it has only screened the first double episode so far, and all the family enjoyed it.

Joey just saw this for the first time, and I like it, love Matt le Blanc, need I say anymore.

Coronation Street ( long time running British soap)

Shortland Street ( NZ hospital soap )

Brat Camp- nearly the end of the series, loving it., moulding those nawtee kids into shape.

Extreme Makeover (The Home edition)

The Apprentice, never watched the first ones, but sat through this one and really enjoyed it, with Jen and Kelly.

The simple Life Two- tape this and watch later hmm.

Family- new British drama, love Martin Kemp. ooh la la.

Rosemary and Thyme (British drama, finished now and was way too short.

Heartbeat (British police series in the sixtys)

Casualty (British hospital series, no longer on , but should be coming back soon)

Bad Girls (British series set in womens prison)

I love all reality shows, The Bachelor etc etc, documentaries especially the Expose series, I have to confess I hate the gilmore girls with a passion.

cookieluver7
02-03-2005, 07:13 PM
I really like a lot of shows and unlike lots of you guys who have posted, I love tv!:p Any ways here are some of my favs:

Full House
Extreme makeover home addition
American Idol
Fear Factor
Survivor
Still Standing
Listen Up
According to Jim
Amazing Race

And basically anything on the food network. I love watching what they make. I have ever since I was a little kid. I always think what they make looks delicious but I have never made what they showed. lol. :p

Also, lots more shows. I love to watch tv and like basically anything. I just really don't like shows where they solve crimes like ER, CSI, and shows like that.

cloverfdx
02-04-2005, 07:20 AM
I dont watch much TV at all. When my favourites are on i will sometimes make the time to sit down and watch them. My favs would have to be.....

Will & Grace (But could not get into the last series that was aired here)
Seinfeld :D.
The Simpsons.

Thank doG that "Outback Jack" has finished *Gag*.

Brat Camp- nearly the end of the series, loving it., moulding those nawtee kids into shape.
I loved that series, it has finished here now though :(.

anna_66
02-04-2005, 08:41 AM
My favorite is SURVIVOR!! which isn't on right now:( (but will be on the 17th! Can't wait!)

But the other one I've been watching regurarly is Medium. It's a really good show.

lizbud
02-04-2005, 06:04 PM
I like to watch Medium, Monk and any of the various Law and Order shows. ( CI, SVU, etc.)

Desert Arabian
02-04-2005, 09:27 PM
I have a couple of favorites:

- American Choppers
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- RoomRaiders
- The Osbournes
- Viva La Bam
- Wildboyz

and others...

Dogz
02-04-2005, 10:45 PM
I seriously think that Full House is the best show ever. :)

I also like watching Gilmore Girls, Viva La Bam, and Room Raiders.
I do not usually watch TV all that much though.

Soapets
02-04-2005, 11:05 PM
I like all of the old re-runs on TV Land:

All in The Family
Highway to Heaven
I Love Lucy
I Dream Of Genie
Cheers
The Andy Griffith Show
Three's Company
McGyver
etc., etc., etc.!

flamepony12
02-04-2005, 11:08 PM
Full House ; Simpsons ; AFV ; Gotta love 'em :D

Cincy'sMom
02-05-2005, 06:09 AM
How could I forget Monk?

I recently started watching Numb3rs and Committed

smokey the elder
02-05-2005, 07:40 AM
I like: Lost, Enterprise, Battlestar Galactica, Carnivale (rulez!!), Deadwood, along with football and hockey, if the NHL EVER gets its act together. Also figure skating!

Glacier
02-05-2005, 01:01 PM
24-Jack Bauer rules!

wolf_Q
02-05-2005, 01:09 PM
The Simpsons, Arrested Development, CSI...I also like some reality shows such as Survivor and The Amazing Race

Kristl
02-05-2005, 01:55 PM
Extreme Makeover Home Edition and The OC!!!

manda_moo87
02-05-2005, 02:10 PM
7th Heaven
Joan of Arcadia
Fraiser
Seinfeld
American/Canadian Idol
Survivor
Will and Grace

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-06-2005, 07:20 AM
My favorites are "7th heaven" and "Gilmore girls". I also love "Idols" !!!
Does anyone know "the 4400" and "24" ?? Love that!!!