PDA

View Full Version : I am feeling slack now

mei
02-03-2005, 07:59 AM
My BF have backed home for a few days
I am not fited with the day without him really
I feel sad and don't want to do anything,include eat
And I went into asleep so hardly
When I listened to some songs,I always wept.

I am sorry that I told to you about that sad things,I just want to told.Maybe after said it I will feeling better.I am really so sentimentality now.

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-03-2005, 08:06 AM
It's okay to tell us, Mei :) Please promise to take care of yourself while your boyfriend is away! You don't want him to come home to a sick girlfriend, do you ;) ;) !

mei
02-03-2005, 09:17 AM
Thank you Maya & Inka's mommy,
I promiss that I will take care of myself
Tomorrow I will go out and have a fresh breath
I will be better and I must be better

aly
02-03-2005, 09:21 AM
When is your boyfriend coming back? I'm sure he'll be there soon and this will become a distant memory before you know it.

lbaker
02-03-2005, 09:39 AM
You could get some paper and pen and write down some of the funny and good things about him and about the things you can do together when he gets back. Not sad things about him gone, but things about when you two are together that make you feel good. Save the writing and read it together when he gets back!
Laurie

kuhio98
02-03-2005, 10:17 AM
Mei ~
I'm sorry you are feeling sad now. How long will your BF be away from home?
When my husband is away, I spent time with my girlfriends. We go to see movies that our husbands don't want to see. We have a good time and enjoy our time together.
I think going out for some fresh air is a good. Walk around and get some exercise and it will help your mood.
Have a very nice day.

Lilith Cherry
02-03-2005, 10:37 AM
OH dont feel sad Mei:( He will be back after Spring Festival and really appreciate you (having missed your sweet company too!)

Eat and enjoy the holiday please:D

K9soul
02-03-2005, 10:42 AM
Mei, I'm glad you decided to share your feelings with us! It often feels good to share when you are feeling unhappy. Try to stay busy and active if you can, and the time will pass by a little easier. I know you must be very lonely! We're all here to talk to if you need to :)

Corinna
02-03-2005, 10:43 AM
It all has been said so {{hug}}}

NoahsMommy
02-03-2005, 04:36 PM
I hope you're feeling better soon. Its no fun being without the ones we love.

Take care. :)

chocolatepuppy
02-03-2005, 05:05 PM
mei, I'm sorry to hear you are sad and missing your boyfriend. I hope he is back home soon! You can visit with us here to keep you company! :)

cookieluver7
02-03-2005, 07:45 PM
mei~

I'm sorry that you miss your boyfriend and just remember that he will be home soon. {{{HUGS}}}

lovemyshiba
02-03-2005, 10:19 PM
Sorry to hear that you're feeling so down--I can imagine it would be sad for you that your boyfriend went away.

Try to keep yourself busy--that's what I try to do when I'm lonely, and the time will go by so quicly. Just think about how great it will be when you do see him again!!:)

mei
02-04-2005, 12:01 AM
Thank you all of you!:)
I have several girlfriends,but they must go to work.During the Spring Festival they will have some days for rest,but they will stay with their family.Everyone stay with their family but not me,my nanna and my parents must missing me,I know that,and I know they also don't want me go home at this time.Because it is not save for a girl travel by train alone,from Beijing to my home,it must spend 24 hours by train and 5 hours by passenger car.
For this reasons,I must stay in Beijing alone.My boyfriend's parents wanted him go home,they phoned him every days,so him left me and went home.

He will be back on March 11,after know the result of the master exams.:(

mei
02-04-2005, 12:08 AM
By the way,Lilith,will you stay in China during Spring Festival?

wolfsoul
02-04-2005, 12:11 AM
I am sorry to hear you are so sad. :( I hope that you feel better. You must have a good boyfriend. :)

mei
02-04-2005, 10:00 AM
Thank you wolfsoul,
yes,he is very good,we love each other so much that we don't wanted to leave each other even one minute.:o

I feeling so sad almost because I must spend the Spring Festival,the valentine's day,and festival of lanterns alone.
I must face the result of the exam alone,too.I am afraid of it.

But I will be better soon,I know I am not a children now,I have had a boyfriend,I must more stronger.