PDA

View Full Version : Litterbox Heavy Metal Cat Band Fans...Click Here

jazzzytina
02-03-2005, 07:04 AM
They have GEAR!!! I am so excited! I ordered a t-shirt, a sticker and a mug. Litterbox ROCKS!!!!

Click here for Litterbox Gear (http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store.aspx?s=eyeenvision,litterboxjam,killacrimina l,alienabduction,alienencounter,lethal_llama,litte rboxlogo,)

The guy who does this, Mat, has done this as a labor of love with HIS OWN CATS as the band. He recorded his own cat noises for it! He's hoping for an advertising partnership or something - if you like Litterbox, let's help him out!

Thanks for reading. GET YOUR LITTERBOX GEAR!!! They make great conversation pieces I'm sure!

jazzzytina
02-03-2005, 07:08 AM
Sorry, I know the link doesn't work I'll fix it when I get to work for those who are interested. Thanks.

jazzzytina
02-03-2005, 08:26 AM
Ok, once more with feeling:

http://www.cafepress.com/litterboxjam

RICHARD
02-03-2005, 05:58 PM
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolololol...I know what I am buying with my income tax refund!!!!

jazzzytina
02-03-2005, 07:03 PM
Yay Richard!!!! I talked with the creator today, his name is Mat. He used his own cats to produce this, and their own voices! He has 5 cats. He recorded the music himself. He does this completely as a labor of love (not being paid except for tips and merchandise sales). He lives in Missouri and works for a concrete block manufacturer - 11 hour days - and he has a new daughter! Anything PT'ers can do to help him get more exposure for Litterbox would be most appreciated!!! I'm hoping he and I can collaborate on a project or two with his Flash knowledge and my graphic design. If anyone knows anyone who would be interested in such material, contact me at [email protected]

Thanks again Richard!!! :D

RICHARD
02-03-2005, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by jazzzytina
He recorded the music himself. He does this completely as a labor of love (not being paid except for tips and merchandise sales).

Rock and Rollers never die......They just go deaf.:eek: :confused: :rolleyes: ;)

jazzzytina
02-03-2005, 07:55 PM
And if it's too loud...YOU'RE TOO OLD!!!! :D :D :D:cool: