PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Back Laura!

QueenScoopalot
02-03-2005, 06:38 AM
The month has flown by, but not fast enough when you have to work all month. :rolleyes: Glad you made it back safe and sound...and back to the pleasures in life! :D Noserubs from Kirby & Georgie :)

Grace
02-03-2005, 07:03 AM
WELCOME BACK, LAURA

christa
02-03-2005, 07:05 AM
Laura's back???

YAY!!! Welcome back Laura!!! :)

kimlovescats
02-03-2005, 07:52 AM
WELCOME HOME, LAURA!!!:D

((((HUGS)))
Kim

catmandu
02-03-2005, 08:27 AM
The Found Casts,all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOORRRRREROOOOOW That Laura,is back,in time,for Mardi Gras!

RedHedd
02-03-2005, 11:42 AM
YAY! Welcome Home!

sirrahbed
02-03-2005, 11:53 AM
I am glad you are back Laura! Hope you get settled in soon at home and have your babies with you.

Lori showed me how to make your kitty beds and I made one last night - pix later!

Welcome home!!!

catlover4ever
02-03-2005, 12:25 PM
Welcome Home Laura!!!!!

Laura's Babies
02-03-2005, 02:03 PM
HI!! Wave! Wave! Wave!! I am so excited to be home again!! We had a real nice trip out, went in the shipyard for about 4 days and was out of the water to have wheels replaced... got pictures and will post those when I am settled in..

The water is really high out there right now, scarey as heck! There was a harbor tug that sank while we were in New Orleans and one of our boats hit the bridge in Vicksburg Tuesday, it is just so dangerous out there right now that I am glad to be off of it for awhile and hope the water goes down before we go back! That current is horriable and the debris in the water is horriable... whole trees, garbage, all kinds of stuff SCAREY!!

I saw Chester today so he is warned that I am back and he will be coming home and he is not happy about that. He sure looked good to my poor kitty deprived eyes. I will go get him afterwhile when I am rested up some and Rie-Rie gets a nap... she has a migrane and just brought me streight home after returning the rental car to the airport so she could go lay down. (Hope you feel better soon Rie!)

Glad to be back and see things went on without me.. I am still catching up.. Have to go see if I can fine Maggo and Abigail and my sweet little girl Tabitha... Gracie and Gabe... Update L & L.. Saw Kurbys new one and he sure is looking great and seems to be fitting right in..

Kimlovescats, did you get that other kitty baby, the one that won't be here long before she goes to RB?

These are just the tip if the iceburg, I can't remember them all so I will be LURKING in the past awhile!!

catnapper
02-03-2005, 02:32 PM
Welcome home Laura! We missed you!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-03-2005, 03:02 PM
Welcome home!!!

Hope you're not "kittyless" for too long! :D

Don't forget to look for all the CJ threads, it's been quite the interesting month. ;) :rolleyes: :D

jazzcat
02-03-2005, 05:43 PM
Welcom back Laura!!! Glad you are home safe and sound. Now to get those kitties back and start sharing pictures.

My only news while you were gone was that R&R were spayed and neutered and did just fine. It was 4 weeks ago today and it didn't slow them down one bit.

NATRAH
02-03-2005, 06:32 PM
welcome......welcome back.

:D :D

Corinna
02-03-2005, 06:41 PM
Welcome home Laura.

prechrswife
02-03-2005, 07:04 PM
Glad you're back! (Just in time for Mardi Gras, too.;))

rg_girlca
02-03-2005, 08:47 PM
Welcome back Laura. :D

catcrazylady
02-04-2005, 05:42 AM
I'm so glad you're back!!! I was thinking that it was about time you got home. We sure miss you when your gone.

Abigail, Magoo, and the rest of my crew are doing fine. Magoo will be so excited when I get home and let him know you are back!!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}