PDA

View Full Version : Ernie!!!

Barbara
02-03-2005, 03:51 AM
What a sweet little boy you are. Have to kiss that pink nosie.

And you are good for any mischief- it's so much fun to live with a kitten:)

Have a wonderful day, tease the birdies and play with your moms bathroom accessories:)

catlady1945
02-03-2005, 06:03 AM
Congratulations, Ernie. You are a cutie.

RTBI
02-03-2005, 06:08 AM
Way to go Ernie! :D Cat of the Day! :D Our Ozzy says you rock! I wonder why:

http://homepage.mac.com/turn2/images/OzzyThumb.jpg

kittykay
02-03-2005, 07:51 AM
What a kissable face you have! May you have a long, happy and healthy life, little guy!

Bari_d
02-03-2005, 08:20 AM
Adorable...simply adorable! What a great story! Ernie we congratulate you on finding the purrrrfect home with lots of love and birdies too! Be happy and enjoy your day today as a most wonderful Cat of the Day. I'd love to see a photo of you today!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

catmandu
02-03-2005, 08:23 AM
Another canadian Cat,we really,are well represented,in the Great white Noth,this week.Ernie,is such a Great Kitten,and he has the look,of a Young JJJ3,Or HH Edwina.The Found Catsall send a Mighty Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Elegant Ernie COTD!

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-03-2005, 08:34 AM
You sound AND look like such an adorable sweet cat! Lots of hugs to you today, sweetie!!

Jax
02-03-2005, 08:43 AM
Oh Ernie, you are exceptionally cute and handsome! What emotive and most beauuutiful eyes you have, and that darling pink nose, too too cute! Congrats to Excellent Ernie! :) :D :)

Kietsie
02-03-2005, 08:48 AM
What an absolute cutie! You are one lucky cat.

Congrats on being C-o-t-D!

Greetings from South Africa,
Kietsie, Bun-Bun & Billy

K9soul
02-03-2005, 09:01 AM
Oh Ernie, you are indeed just the PURRFECT cat! Your story of how you came to be with your mom and dad was so heartwarming. How you have brightened their lives and made their home feel like a true home. :). You're one special kitty and quite the charmer I might add :). I hope you have an extra special day today Ernie, with all your favorite games and activities and perhaps some yummy treats. Congratulations on being our adorable Cat of the Day!

RedHedd
02-03-2005, 11:27 AM
PINK nose; PINK feet! Little Ernie, you've made my day complete! Enjoy your special day as our COTD, but do try not to fall into meowmie's shower! :D

CatHouse
02-03-2005, 11:57 AM
This picture makes me laugh every time I look at it! I can only imagine what happened 1/100th of a second after that shutter snapped . . . POUNCE!

What an adorable kitty you are, Ernie!

tatsxxx11
02-03-2005, 01:49 PM
Your Mama is SO right, Ernie! A home is not officially a home until that day it's ruled over by a feline:) What a touching, heartwarming tale of rescue your Mommy shares with us:) I don't think it was mere serendipity that finally led her to you after hours of searching! Some things were just meant to be and there you waited patiently, until she found her way:) Bless you sweetheart for bringing so much joy, love and laughter to their lives! You're precious:) Congratulations to you Ernie! What a most deserving, very special CAT OF THE DAY honoree you are:) Enjoy your day celeb with your proud peeps, cutie pie:) Hugs and purrrs! Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver;)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-03-2005, 03:35 PM
Ernie
What a handsome fellow you are, for sure!
I love your pink nose! I wish I could plant a kiss right on it!
I really enjoyed seeing your wonderful picture and reading about how you met your mommy!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!:D

Dan Holder
02-03-2005, 05:16 PM
Now there's some humans that appreciate a kitty. And there's a kitty that is awfully happy they do. Good luck up there.

kb2yjx
02-03-2005, 07:16 PM
Ernie, all dressed up in his TUX and have lots to do!!! Love the fact that you are a talker!!! Full of fun and adventure that is you!!! What a lucky home to have YOU!!! HAPPY COTD!!!

cookieluver7
02-03-2005, 07:57 PM
Ernie! You sweetie pie. You are just a wittle cutie aren't you. Congrats on being cotd! :D

karlyb
02-03-2005, 10:44 PM
You sure are a little cutie, Ernie. Your name seems to suit you to a T, you look like an Ernie. You are enjoying your kittenhood and learning about your surroundings. Your mom and dad picked a winner when they chose you, Ernie. Can I give a kiss on that pink nose to our sweetie Ernie, the COTD!

larkep
02-04-2005, 12:38 AM
Hiya Ernie! I must say you are a handsome fellow-and 'my' Sylvia looks a lot like you! You would make a handsome couple-but then she is about a year older and you may not go for 'older women'! Just wanted you and your humans to know I think you are very special and each of you is as lucky as you can be to have found each other! Congrats on being chosen COTD! You deserve it, Ernie!