PDA

View Full Version : if things aren't already worse..they are now

luvofallhorses
02-02-2005, 08:51 PM
I have been having the toughest week of all:( my cousin April threatned to her mom that she was going to kill herself:( and my parents went over there and watched her and went to talk to her while my aunt is going to her cpr class(she has to or she'll get fired)..please pray for my cousin April and all this started because April is getting in trouble for not going to school(truancy)and was ditching school with a friend of hers and her mom couldn't find her the other night so they both got arrested for being runaways. April is now on probation(I think it is for her to go to school everyday?)but April needs our prayers she certainly has mine.I will post an update once I know something when my parents get home.

Krista

chocolatepuppy
02-02-2005, 09:05 PM
I'll keep your cousin in my thoughts and prayers, I hope she can work things out. :)

lute
02-02-2005, 09:59 PM
prayers bein sent!...i hope things get better! ((((HUGS))))

Kristl
02-02-2005, 10:35 PM
Wow, you've had a rough couple of days! I hope it gets better for April...she probably needs all the support she can get right now, and I know you'll be there for her!! Prayers for everyone involved on the way!