PDA

View Full Version : Bogey problems

Jods
02-02-2005, 06:48 PM
Bogey is my Grandmothers puppy she bought him for her husband since he wanted a Cocker Spaniel for so long. (He knew he was getting him it wasen't a surprise) My grandmother is now wishing she didn't even buy Bogey despite how cute and cuddly he is he has become a huge problem at their house. Bogey is only allowed in the living room with the doors shut and carried outside and upstairs to bed at night. Why? Because apparently my grandmothers cats will scratch his eyes out and her dogs will kill him. My grandma thought her husband would get over it after a week or so and introduce him to the other animals but nope. Its been about 2 and a half months and my grandmothers husband still sits in the downstaris living room with the dog and no one else 24/7 except to eat... Does this seem odd to any one else?? This weekend they are supposed to be going to see the play Mama-Mia in Toronto about 2 and a half hours away and I was supposed to be dog-sitting Bogey. Wally (the husband) says now he doesn't trust me and my family enough to watch the dog and hes not going. First of all he knows how I am with animals and I am the one who got the dog practically, made all the calls found the breeder etc etc... My grandmother being the tough person she is told him to move out :eek: This has been a problem ever since they got Bogey and there has been many more incidents like this. What do you all think??

micki76
02-02-2005, 09:02 PM
Honestly, I think Wally needs to talk to a professional. I don't mean that rudely, but he sounds as if he has an unhealthy obsession with Bogey. :(

Jods
02-03-2005, 07:31 AM
I know its gonna ruin his marriage. He practically lives in the living room with the dog and he sleeps in another room with him because my grandmothers dogs sleep with her because her animals will kill him apparently...

Jods
02-06-2005, 02:34 PM
Just spoke to my grandmother yesterday he's looking for apartments. I feel bad, but what a wierdo! The puppy was part of his gift for christmas since he was coming around that time. He got my grandma a dishwasher fridge and stove and he said when he moves out hes taking them I think thats ridiculous. I said does he not realize you could then take the dog!!!