PDA

View Full Version : size of siamese's

Abby&Buddy'sMom
02-02-2005, 06:41 PM
calling all meezer experts.... what is a normal average size for a male siamese ? My boy buddy just turned 7 months old and he is of course neutered. He right now weighs 7 1/2 pounds. When will he reach his full size? and are siameses a kinda small kitty? The reason I am asking is his "sister cat" is a dmh and weighs in at 14 pounds at 18 months old...she is a big girl:) and on last question (for now..lol!:D ) in the photos of my recent other thread, does Buddy look like a possible pure bred siamese (traditional or applehead)or does he look like a mix? We got him from our local humane society at 7 weeks old. I will tell his story in another thread..It is sad:( what was done to him before we got him .

Jods
02-02-2005, 06:52 PM
Hi,
not sure the answer to your question, but I have a siam girl her name is Pixie... She is 9mths... Here is a site I go to for siamese questions, hope it helps

http://groups.msn.com/SiameseCatsandtheirpeople

doolittleky
02-02-2005, 06:53 PM
Hi , I just replied to your post with your pics. I have two Siamese brothers, Ying and Yang. they are the traditional Siamese. They weigh about 14 and 15 lbs.

Melissa

Corinna
02-02-2005, 09:04 PM
Catmandu will have the best answers I think he has the most of them here. He will probly be on tomorrow morning.

catmandu
02-03-2005, 08:51 AM
Thank You,for the compliment! My Meezers BoBo,Sam and John,are fairly large,for a Meezer,about 15 Pounds,as was the Late BJ,and the Meezers,tend to be a Long,Lithe Cat,.long and lean,.Precious,Diane ,and Rocca,areminatures,and top,off at about 8 Pounds,and still look,very much,like the overgrown Kittens,that they are!