PDA

View Full Version : New way to exercise our guys. ;)

Fox-Gal
02-02-2005, 04:53 PM
My husband has reverted back to childhood and got a RC car. :rolleyes: I had to ask why? after a couple of reason, he can up with this one too. "It's a good way to exercise the dogs." LOL

I have to say it was funny to watch, the car going around at about 40 mph in circles and the two nut jobs trying to catch it.
I took a few pictures of it, but it just came out as a big moving blur.

It was the best exercise those two have gotten in awhile and Cannilla turned back to puppy stage for a short time. At first I looked at it as teasing them, but they really seem to have fun, so I gave into the game.

Of course when the car stopped, daddy had to block them from using the car as a chew toy. We love them but that's a costly chew toy. Tuffy just licking his chops wanted at it so bad.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/Trouble-friends/DSCF0123.jpg
Of course now they think the car is their toy, so daddy's days of playing with it alone.............are gone. lol

Just to get back at daddy a little, Mommy gave them both Daddy's snack, after. :p
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/Trouble-friends/DSCF0149.jpg

Lexi_Lover
02-02-2005, 04:56 PM
LOL! Thats so cute! You know what Lexi loves? Those laser-lights, it drives her crazy, in the snow, I made her chase it and she did her name in cursive writing, LOL! It was so cute, but, when she sees that light, she is in her own world, she smashed into a tree! I tell ya, my dog is INDESTRUCTIBLE! (If only her toys were!:rolleyes: )

chocolatepuppy
02-02-2005, 05:05 PM
That's funny! I'll bet the pups have a time with that car! Now daddy better watch where he puts that car! :D

cloverfdx
02-02-2005, 08:09 PM
Lol what great exercise :D. I am going to get my dogs a kite, Clover spent about half and hour chasing kites at the beach one day, thinking they were giant birds.

Great photos :).

Karen
02-02-2005, 08:38 PM
Hee hee - I can just picture it! But I agree - he'd better be very sure to put it out of harm's way when he's done playing with it!

vinjashira
02-03-2005, 04:09 AM
fun for the dogs and fun for dad :D

BitsyNaceyDog
02-03-2005, 09:43 AM
I love it. Next time you should try to get it on video, if you can.

K9soul
02-03-2005, 10:05 AM
That's funny, I'd love to watch them playing with Daddy ;). Love the pic with them getting the snack too, their faces are sure lit up :D

Fox-Gal
02-03-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by KBlaix
I love it. Next time you should try to get it on video, if you can.

I tried that but for some reason my digital doesn't do well with movies at night, sunny days only. I'm sure there some way to reset it for night...................But don't know where/how.