PDA

View Full Version : Bring out TOYS back home.

RICHARD
02-02-2005, 02:25 PM
Kidnapped soldier could be 'Action Man'

Army investigators believe pictures of a 'US marine' taken hostage in Iraq are of an Action Man style doll.

An Iraqi militant website posted the photograph of what it claimed was a kidnapped US soldier but doubts quickly arose about its authenticity.

The US military said no soldiers were missing and toy firm Dragon Models USA said the figure in the photograph looked like one of the company's action dolls.

Spokesman Liam Cusack said: "It is our doll... to me it definitely looks like it is. Everything the guy is wearing is exactly what comes with our figure."

He said the figure resembled a military action figure originally produced for sale at US bases in Kuwait.

----------------------------------------------------

LOLOLOLOL...

Do ya think that the insurgents are getting desperate??

Thank god we never sent Barbie or Skipper to battle.

What next?

Hot Wheel car bombs???

:rolleyes:

Pit Chick
02-02-2005, 03:32 PM
"ok you evil Americans, pull out of Iraq or GI Joe gets it!" :D

Kristl
02-02-2005, 07:04 PM
I saw that this morning and before they showed the doll, I thought the guy looked kinda...um...plastic?

Corinna
02-02-2005, 08:46 PM
I think senting Barbie would be a great idea. It would turn all those guys wearing dressesto thinking maybe they would like to see their womem (evil grin on my face). Then maybe they would stop playing with their guns and bombs. Dare I say it" Make love not war " Sorry to those of us old enough to remember it.

RICHARD
02-03-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Corinna
I think senting Barbie would be a great idea.

What would she do with the Malibu Beach house while she was gone?

;)