PDA

View Full Version : 1st "real" walk

Kristl
02-02-2005, 01:55 PM
We went on the longest walk today. Bull's never been on another street besides ours and today we went all the way uptown and back. My secret plan was to wear him out so he'd sleep for a good while. So far my evil little plan is working!;) But, I'm tired too! It was nice to go walk, and Bull behaved very well, except he kept crossing my path in front of me and behind me, almost making me trip!! Oh, puppies!!! He did a nice heel for quite aways, he doesn't even know the command, just did it on his own. I was glad because I didn't have to worry about tripping over him for almost a block!;) We got home and had drinks of water, then he went in his crate in his own and is now out cold! I think I will be too very soon...

TrixiesMom
02-02-2005, 01:58 PM
YAY BULL! =)

I have Trix on a retractable leash which I take the 'brake' off of down sidestreets... if she gets ahead of me and notices, she stops and looks back, waiting for me =)

vinjashira
02-02-2005, 02:04 PM
I'm glad you and Bull are enjoying the walk but I hope you are not walking Bull for more than 20 minutes each time. Bull is just a puppy, his bones and joints are still growing, so you must not tire him too much - but I'm sure you know that :)

Kristl
02-02-2005, 02:06 PM
Oh, no! It was only about 10 or 15 minutes...I can't go that long in the cold! ;)

vinjashira
02-02-2005, 02:15 PM
that's great Kristl :)