PDA

View Full Version : Who are your favorite dogs on Pet Talk?

Buddy Blaze Lover
02-02-2005, 12:24 PM
Ok, first off, this is NOT a thread to make anyone feel bad; believe me, I love ALL the dogs here, and I know every pup is special!! But I was just wondering who your *favorite* dogs are!:D It's so hard to choose, but to name a *few* :D mine are:

The border collies:

Sesh, Hoppy, Elvis, Tango;) and any others I left out...:)

And to name a *few* others like I said, ;)

Major, Nebo, Zeus, Mackenzie, Simba, Nala, Kiara, Lexi, Roxy, Huney, Emily, Eclipse, Echo, Buddy, Sierra, Duke, Kirby, Fritz, and SunkissedGolden's retrievers...:)

The list could go on, but I'm stopping there!:D

Logan
02-02-2005, 12:26 PM
I love them all! I am especially drawn to the Golden Retrievers and Labrador Retrievers, though, because that's the breed I'm most familiar with.

Logan

ramanth
02-02-2005, 12:28 PM
All of them!! :D

(but I am partial to the blue eyes of the board) ;)

Dixieland Dancer
02-02-2005, 12:31 PM
I love them all but my favorites are Dixie and Dusty!!! ;) :D Of course they are not just my favorite dogs on Pet Talk, but in the entire world! They just make my heart full of joy! Ok... I know, it's not exactly what you were looking for but what's a mom to do? LOL

lute
02-02-2005, 12:34 PM
i love them all, but i adore....

Sahara!!!

Kia-if ya look up beauty in the dic. her pic would be there.:D

LKPike's dals

sammy101's Kodie

all the huskies

all the danes

lovemyshiba
02-02-2005, 12:35 PM
I was thinking the same as Candy.....

Kito, Abbey, Riley and Jada are my favorite dogs in the world, and on Pet Talk.

GraciesMommy
02-02-2005, 12:38 PM
Gracie, of course~is MY fav~~

I love all dogs...everyone has beautiful furkids

Lexi_Lover
02-02-2005, 01:02 PM
Awww..fank you so muchies Katie:)-Lexi

Hmm...there are so many, but the dogs that have seemed VERY special to me are:

Blazer(of course), Tango, Echo, Simba,Kiara, Nala, Buster(Lexi's Valentine, LOL), Nebo, Snowy, SunKissedGolden's Goldens:p, Bull, Lucy, Kodie, Buster, Daisy, GraciesMommy's Gracie, Major & EVERYBODY ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course everybody's dogs are special!;)

PJ's Mom
02-02-2005, 01:06 PM
Everybody's dogs are my favorite! I can't think of one dog who doesn't deserve head scratchies and tummy rubs. :D

Lexi_Lover
02-02-2005, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by PJ's Mom
Everybody's dogs are my favorite! I can't think of one dog who doesn't deserve head scratchies and tummy rubs. :D

Oh, thats so true!:D :p

luvofallhorses
02-02-2005, 01:18 PM
I love all dogs here but I love Gracie(the dobie),Senorita and Face,Lexi_Lover's Lexi,Buddy Blaze Lover's Blaze,Nala,Kiara,Simba,Venus,Tango,Jod's great dane,Doglover5901's(I think is her name) Jasper,Chelsea's Trinity,Luckydog's Chance,2crazypuppies4me's beagle girls,Adopt_one's Ceaser, MaryJae's Jade and puppy_love4's Starr,Savannah,and Cody james..,oh the list could go on and on I LOVE them all :D everyone one of them has such a great personality and I LOVE all dogs and of course I LOVE my own :)
and also to add Sunkissedgolden's babies :D

edited to add chocolatepuppy's Mandy and Lacey(sorry about that chocolate puppy) :o

vinjashira
02-02-2005, 01:21 PM
my favourites are: the big ones, the small ones, and the medium ones :D

stacwase
02-02-2005, 02:07 PM
Of course they're all wonderful - but Duke, Bon, and that little pitbull puppy particularly draw my attention.

fritz03
02-02-2005, 02:16 PM
Of course I love by little Bichon fritz,but others i love include Jada,Diamond,Zeus,Blaze,Gracie(Graciesmommy Yorkie-poo},Rachel's Poodle Hannah.You all have lovely but there are so many,I can't list them all.just remembered Tatsxxx11's dogs also.

petslover
02-02-2005, 02:44 PM
My favorites are Piddle, Jasper, Wiggles, Lexi, Sahara, Tango, Echo, Blaze, Gracie, Duke , Bon, Venus, ALL the goldens, Zeus, and Lacey and Macey...

Although, I love all the dogs here, those are the ones that stuck out in my mind right now!

sammy101
02-02-2005, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by vinjashira

Same here!!:D Gotta love them all!!!

but i must say im in love with that gorgeous Senortia,and Face.:D

animal_rescue
02-02-2005, 03:35 PM
I'm partial to the dobes LucyBelle, Gracie, and Venus!

chocolatepuppy
02-02-2005, 03:44 PM
I love them all! :D

BitsyNaceyDog
02-02-2005, 04:55 PM
As all of you I love all of the dogs here on PT.
But I have to say I am in love with Anna's Huney.

The list could go on and on, but I would be here all night.

*LabLoverKEB*
02-02-2005, 06:54 PM
I'm in love with all of the Pet Talk doggies.!!!!! I don't really lke these threads that much, no offesce to ANYONE), because someone's feelings always get hurt. :)

cloverfdx
02-02-2005, 08:03 PM
There are 2 dogs that i am crazy about.... Clover and Elvis :D. Oh and my Mums little Penny and Theodore.

Every single dog on PT is so special, i adore them all.

my favourites are: the big ones, the small ones, and the medium ones
That is perfect :D.

KYS
02-02-2005, 08:09 PM
I love them ALL, but my favorites are my own dogs,
Sheba, Rocky and Pepper. :D

aly
02-02-2005, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by *LabLoverKEB*
I'm in love with all of the Pet Talk doggies.!!!!! I don't really lke these threads that much, no offesce to ANYONE), because someone's feelings always get hurt. :)

I agree :) Every dog is special to me.

Kristl
02-02-2005, 08:21 PM
Of course my favorite is Bull! But I really like RobiLee's Katie. I have always wanted and Akita, just no room! Everybody's dogs are special to me!!!!

micki76
02-02-2005, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by vinjashira

Good answer!!! :D

Originally posted by *LabLoverKEB*

Ditto. All PT doggies so special. Heck, all dogs are special. :)

wolf_Q
02-02-2005, 08:40 PM
I love them all! I'm a bit partial to siberian huskies though. :D

flamepony12
02-02-2005, 08:45 PM
awww, Zeus and Mackenzie say thanks!! :D

I love ALL the doggies here on PT!!!! :D

slleipnir
02-02-2005, 08:53 PM
'Miko', Sesh, Kiara, Hunny, Duke..ah nevermind. It would take to long to list everyone.

Josie and Zeke :D (seeing they never get mentioned hehe)

cyber-sibes
02-02-2005, 10:22 PM
I really enjoy all the PT pups -
I love that one and that one and that one, and I don't wanna forget THAT one!:D

jazzcat
02-02-2005, 10:36 PM
I love them all. I don't post a lot but I like to come drool over all the adorable dogs. I enjoy voting in the contests too.

anna_66
02-03-2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
Josie and Zeke :D (seeing they never get mentioned hehe)
Hehe, that's because I hadn't posted yet:D I love Zeke (and of course Josie too)! There's just something about that boy that just draws me in.
And Huney said thank you very much:)

There are so many I love on here, but of course I'm drawn to all the larger breeds and of course the huskies;)
I would love to meet all the doggies of PT!!!

rizzy
02-03-2005, 09:07 PM
Oh boy, I could -never- choose just one! But my list wouldnt end. I love all the dogs here on PT! All dogs are special!:D

pitc9
02-04-2005, 07:59 AM
Humm... I like the German Shepherds the best:p, then I like the dogs with long fuzzy fur, short fur, med fur, tan fur, silver fur, golden fur, yellow fur, black fur, spotted fur, speckled fur, any color fur, big floppy ears, small ears, tall ears, any ears, blue eyes, brown eyes, bi-eyes, yellow eyes, amber eyes, any color eyes, long tails, short tails, nubs for tails, fuzzy tails, any kind of tail, short noses, long noses, wet sloppy noses, widdle bittie noses, any kind of nose!

I think that about covers it!

Tina
02-04-2005, 09:44 AM
I love all the dogs here!!:D

Bullboxer
02-04-2005, 09:47 AM
I also like all the animals on PT. I love the variaty of breeds.

ParNone
02-04-2005, 01:30 PM
Oh this is a no brainer. My own dogs. Murph, Oz and Gully and most especially Maddie. :)

Outside of my own, I'm partial to any of the Collie dogs and any of the cute Scruffies, who always seem to be overlooked, but are by far the cutest of the cutest. Well to me they are. :)

Par...