PDA

View Full Version : Dear Squeekers

mina'smomma
02-02-2005, 08:37 AM
I'm sooo sorry I didn't get this posted sooner. My Pawpaw's friend messed up my meowmie's computer and she has to know post it at work. I hope you like your Valentine. Aunt Kim made it for me. Meowmie says that I get to go have my surgery to make my feet better and to keep me from having babies on Feb. 22. It is scarey for me, but I know meowmie is only doing what's best for me. Here is my Valentines just for you.

xoxoxo
Your Mina

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid155/p10d4b5709ba049fb442f4d6f94353086/f55758ff.jpg

Mina will going in to be spayed and to get her front claws removed so she won't be in any pain on February 22. Please keep her in your prayers on that day so I know she will be protected. I will hopefully have my personal computer fixed by the weekend. Sorry I haven't been on lately.

Randi
02-02-2005, 08:57 AM
Mina looks like the sweetest little girl, but ....

Please reconsider having her declawed!!!

Please read this: http://maxshouse.com/Truth%20About%20Declawing.htm

catmandu
02-02-2005, 09:01 AM
Please do not have Mina,Declawed,as down,the road,it hurts,an older Cats ability,to keep themselves claen.I would never Declaw,a Cat,as i see,the problems,taht the Cats,that were declawed,before I adopted them,are having! PLEASE DONT DECLAW!

mina'smomma
02-02-2005, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Randi
Mina looks like the sweetest little girl, but ....

Please reconsider having her declawed!!!

Please read this: http://maxshouse.com/Truth%20About%20Declawing.htm

Randi and Gary,

I wouldn't have her declawed if it wasn't medically necessary. Mina has a condition where her front claws are growing into her paws. We've tried just keeping them clipped, but all the vets we have taken her to have told us she is going to need to have them removed because the quick of the nail is now growing into her paw. She is in pain because of this, and this is a last resort for us. Otherwise we wouldn't do it. I hate the fact we have to do it. We just have no other option. Thank you for your concern.

Renae

ramanth
02-02-2005, 10:09 AM
Many hugs to Mina. I'm sure her surgeries will go well and will be happy to be in pain no more.

mina'smomma
02-02-2005, 02:23 PM
~bumped~ for my Squeeks.

mina'smomma
02-03-2005, 07:02 AM
~bumped for Squeeks~

kt_luvs_kitties
02-04-2005, 05:38 AM
Ohhh Mina, that card is Purrfect! How very kind of you and Auntie Kim to make me a card! I just LOVE it!
I am sorry my meowmie has not been on, daddy has been home from out of town, and she had to spend time with him.

Aww my sweet Mina, your surgery will go over great, and I am sure it wont hurt. My sisters got surgery so they could not have babies too, and they were so much happier! And I am glad you are getting your little pawsies fixed, no more pain! And you can run jump and play without any worries...Me and my sissys and Meowmie will be praying for you. We love you and hope all goes well. I hope you have a great day today, and I will talk to you again soon. Love you my little Mina! Love, Squeeks