PDA

View Full Version : RE: I could just puke...the update

Kristl
02-01-2005, 10:21 PM
Put this under the original thread, but just so everyone knows:

OK, had the talk and...I b****ed! But we woked things out. He told the little follower/stalker girl that he did not want anything with her...that he wants us to work out. We are going to both take a step back and look at the problems that we both need to work on...I told him that this crap has got to end. And if it doesn't, I'm out. I think everything went well...of course I had a MAJOR brain fart and couldn't remember anything anyone told me to say, but I got the point across and I do feel better. I think I get really jealous over things...not this issue, but other ones. And I probably need to calm down a bit. Like he said we both know who we're going home with, that is true. But we came to an agreement that we are both going to fix the problems in the relationship and if it still sucks, then screw it. I am so glad we decided that, I love him a lot. I just want to thank everyone for the great advice and support on this! It restores my faith in people! So, "in conclusion", I feel much better, and I have faith in us!

IP: Logged

So...yep. And really, thanks you guys. It's amazing to me that people I don't even know in person can be so concerned about me, compassionate, and just really sweet!!!

luvofallhorses
02-01-2005, 10:22 PM
I am glad you got it out in the open, things will get better one step at a time(((hugs)))

Karen
02-01-2005, 10:24 PM
Good for you. We'll be behind you in this. Ifya ever need a place to vent or a reality check, we'll be here! (And of course, we'll take your side every time! ;) )

Kristl
02-01-2005, 10:27 PM
Thanks, Krista and Karen. I very much appreciate it!!!:D

NoahsMommy
02-01-2005, 11:21 PM
That's great news!! :)

christa
02-02-2005, 10:51 AM
Glad you're feeling better about it . . . Just remember: You don't have to change for anyone! Good luck with everything :)