PDA

View Full Version : Went grad dress shopping *pics*

wolfsoul
02-01-2005, 09:46 PM
I looked bad in the pictures. So I edited my face out LOL. Don't mind the hair -- I had a tragic dye accident. I need to dye it again badly. My roots are blonde and the rest of my hair is red!

This is the dress I REALLY want. But if my lame dad doesn't give me atleast $100 to help pay for it, I can't get it. :( He doesn't even call me; I don't know if he'll give me money for it.

Nice makeup job, don't you think? I'm thinking of going to the grad dance JUST like this!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v163/catahoula/medress1.jpg
I don't like the straps. I'm going to have them removed so it will be a strapless.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v163/catahoula/medress2.jpg

For grad, my hair will be blonde with darker golden and cinnamon highlights. My friend, Ashley, just went in to get her hair done, and they curled it really nicely. I'm not a fan of curly hair (My hair is naturally curly), but the way they did it looked SO nice. I think I want to do it like that.

And I'm going with Jynnelle's brother, Jesse. He's hot lol. :p Don't tell Jynnelle I just said that on the internet...

Anyways, what do you think of the dress? I tried on tons of different dresses -- this was the only one I tried on that fit me. All of the rest were too big, and I tried on every black dress they had lol. This one is comfortable too. It looks better in real life.

MariaM
02-01-2005, 09:49 PM
Yay! Haha you posted them! Very nice dress!
You look so sexy in it! ;)
I love the way you do your make-up. Think you could tell me how you do that sometime?

wolfsoul
02-01-2005, 09:50 PM
Thanks! :D

Oh yes, I'll definatly give you a lesson on makeup. I'm such a pro. ;)

GoldenRetrLuver
02-01-2005, 09:50 PM
I'm not a big fan of dresses, but that one is pretty! You look great!

And your arms aren't muscular like a man's... LOL. ;)

wolfsoul
02-01-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver

And your arms aren't muscular like a man's... LOL. ;)
YES THEY ARE! Lol.

micki76
02-01-2005, 10:57 PM
I really like the dress. :)

NoahsMommy
02-01-2005, 11:10 PM
That is really pretty! I think it'll look amazing strapless. :)

Kater
02-01-2005, 11:17 PM
Love the dress! :)
As for keeping your secret from Jynnelle... ummmm... you might have already blown it yourself! ;)
You have dates for graduation? Or is this a party after graduation? At my school, we didn't have dates....so I'm wondering how this works. :p
We'll have to see pics with your altered dress and hottie date, LOL. :)

wolfsoul
02-01-2005, 11:24 PM
Thanks everyone! :)

Originally posted by Kater
Love the dress! :)
You have dates for graduation? Or is this a party after graduation? At my school, we didn't have dates....so I'm wondering how this works. :p

We have dates for our grad dinner and dance. Here we call it a dinner and dance, the US calls it a prom. :) As for the actual graduation ceremony, we don't have dates lol.

EssTer
02-02-2005, 02:48 PM
I think this is really pretty dress :D Actually it´s awesome :D
NIce make-up by the way :D

slick
02-02-2005, 02:56 PM
Jordan, I don't understand why you covered up your beautiful face?:confused:

You look gorgeous in that dress. :)

My Peanuts
02-02-2005, 03:01 PM
That dress is really pretty. When you graduate you HAVE to post pictures, but this time without the ultimate makeup job. :p

wolfsoul
02-02-2005, 06:19 PM
Thanks guys!

Originally posted by slick
Jordan, I don't understand why you covered up your beautiful face?:confused:

Aww, you're so sweet. :D I thought my face looked bad in these pictures lol.

wolfsoul
02-02-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by My Peanuts
That dress is really pretty. When you graduate you HAVE to post pictures, but this time without the ultimate makeup job. :p
I'm going to post tons of pictures lol. Hopefully Jynnelle will come to the dinner and dance too (even though she is already graduated lol), and then she can take pictures with her camera as well.

cloverfdx
02-02-2005, 07:48 PM
The dress is great Jordan :D. And i just have to say you did a fab job with the makeup LOL.

wolfsoul
02-02-2005, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by cloverfdx
And i just have to say you did a fab job with the makeup LOL.
LOL. I sent the pictures to my friend over msn, and she told me "WOW, I wish my lips were as luscious and volumous as your's!"

catnapper
02-02-2005, 07:51 PM
You look lovely... especially with that maeup job! :D