PDA

View Full Version : Teddy passed away 12/18/04

Teddysmom
02-01-2005, 09:12 PM
Teddy my sweet wire fox terrier mix that chose us at the pound. Teddy was 5 years old and was a child I couldn't have, a friend that would never backstab you, a good bed buddy that just occasionally hogged the bed, and the best reason to wake up everyday. While visiting family in Kentucky for the holidays Teddy escaped out the door and followed my mothers dog to the highway where he was killed instantly. We still grieve over this wonderful child of ours that we lost that cold night and we will always have Teddy in our hearts. Before Teddy passed away I had entered him in a photo contest, but hadn't thought nothing else about it untul we returned to Georgia and I read my e-mail. The site was gonna feature Teddy in the contest and was just informing me, but I told them it wasn't a good idea seeing how he had died tragically. They changed my mind by telling me it would be a great way to memorialize my darling Teddy so I agreed. If anyone in here can help us out I would greatly appreciate it. The site is www.littleshopofterrors.citymax.com and he is number 7. Teddy didn't win this contest, but on the very day I found that out I received another e-mail telling me he would be featured on their site. WWW.petlabels.com Teddy is the last pet on the page. The last three days have been really hard for me, I have just cried at the thought of him. I miss him so much!!!!!
Thank you so much
Heather J:(

Kater
02-01-2005, 09:25 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about little Teddy, Heather! :( What a horrible loss.
I also lost my dog, at about the same age, when our petsitter failed to leash him and he ran a few blocks to the highway where he was hit by oncoming traffic...the pain is immeasurable. :(
Here is the direct link to Teddy's "Terror Pet Photo Contest" entry... http://www.littleshopofterrors.citymax.com/albums/album_image/1282126/415210.htm
RIP always, Teddy. You were much loved on this earth and are loved dearly still.
{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}} Heather.
Please feel free to PM me if you need to talk.

slick
02-02-2005, 07:54 AM
Heather, I'm so sorry that your first posting here is such a sad one. What a sweet pup Teddy is. Please take comfort in knowing Teddy is watching over you and wagging his tail in delight over the contest. I just love that bandana.

RIP sweet Teddy. Look up Toshie, he would love to share his toys with you.

K9soul
02-03-2005, 11:13 AM
I'm so sorry on the tragic loss of your beloved companion, Teddy. What an adorable dog he was, and I know how your heart feels torn in two at losing him :(. I will most definitely vote for your precious Teddy and help memorialize this wonderful and true companion of your heart. You will meet dear Teddy at the bridge again someday. Play happily with all our RB angels Teddy, until you meet once again with your beloved family.

tatsxxx11
02-05-2005, 06:07 PM
Oh Heather, I'm so very sorry for your great loss and my heart breaks for you:(:(:( It's always painful to lose a beloved furkid, but especially under such tragic circumstances:(:(:( We all understand how devastated you are and our hearts go out to you. What a most beautiful boy your Teddy was, inside and out. I agree that this is a wonderful, loving way to pay tribute to your precious Teddy and I would be honored to vote for him:) Take your time and grieve for as long as you need, for your loss is so very great. And when your ready, we'd love to have you come back and share some happy memories of your beautiful boy. And never forget, your Teddy waits for you at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our cherished furangels, including my Labbie Jingles. And hold tight to the thought that one day in the future, you and he will know the joy of being reunited. I know he's looking down on you right now Heather, and sending you his love. Love and big hugs to you Heather. Sandra

Sudilar
02-10-2005, 07:31 AM
What a tragic loss! I am so sorry. Hugs.