PDA

View Full Version : Angel's out...

Kristl
02-01-2005, 07:17 PM
of the bathroom!!! She's been free all day with no run ins with the boys. Mason did get too close yesterday and she wacked him good...he's got a little scratch on his nose from her! I am so proud of my kitty boys. They're being really good. Thor still growls, but she must have swung at him too because he doesn't get too close to her. Growls from afar! I figured they'd be ok, and they are...I think they'll all work out their differences. Whats a couple of cat fights for a lifelong friendship?

catmandu
02-02-2005, 08:48 AM
Once,they get used,to each other,theywill become,the Best,of Cat Pals,and you,will beable,to post Photos,of Thor,Mason,and Angel,all curled up Together,and The found Cats,and I,all wish you LUCK.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-02-2005, 09:40 AM
Great news! Yes, you'll probably have a couple of scuffles, but it sounds like everything is going well. :)

Kristl
02-02-2005, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
hi Kristl..
Just a suggestion, but if you could add Angel updates to the original thread - it sure would be easier for us to keep up with her:p
(and leave threads on page one a bit longer as I often forget to look on page two)

Glad that Thor and Mason are behaving - sounds like Miss Angel will put them in their place if they don't!:eek:

Yup, they have to learn the pecking in order to get along:D

Will do!;)