PDA

View Full Version : Weird Nightmare

animal_rescue
02-01-2005, 05:58 PM
I ment to post this earlier but I forgot anyways I had this really weird nightmare last night!
Here's how it went

I was walking down the street and it was around 8 at night, so it was really dark. Well at the end of the street is some aparments(just like the ones down the street from me in real life). So I see this guy beating up this other guy. Well both of them were naked and the fight was really violent. I mean the guy getting beat up didn't even move or scream, it was very scary. Well next to the guys there is a white teddy bear just lying on the ground. Anyways I run down the street to my house because I was scared of being a witness. I go home and about an hour later my mom comes home and tells my family that this blind guy was just murdered down the street! She then looks at me, throws the white bear that was with the guys and tells me I need to pray! I then am back at the apartments and the mother of the blind guy is having a heart attack from her freaking out about her son and all these cops and parametics are everywehre and I keep hearing someone say hit her, hit her! Then the dream repeats except this time I'm in the van with my older sister, my twin, and my best friend. Then everything is the same.

When I woke up I was so scared to get ready for school, I mean I honestly thought that the guy who murdered the other guy was waiting downstairs for me because I was a witness!

joycenalex
02-02-2005, 07:00 AM
no more double pepperoni-suasage-heavy anchovy pizzas for awhile:D :p ;)